Guitar Hero 2 Xbox 360 Bundle for $25.99 Shipped

Thats a pretty sweet price!
THanks
2.gif

This would be a deal on pretty much any other site. Given the 2 times I've dealt with them I had to return both items, and the debacle with computer games late last year, I'd highly suggest anyone avoid this company like the plague.
In my first experience, they sent me an item described as new which turned out to be a refurb, complete with the words Refurb printed on the casing. The other time I bought a like new game (GH3) that was scratched so bad my PS2 couldn't read it. Both times they let me return it, but it was still a hastle and waste of time.

I am pretty tempted to cash in on this deal but deathscythehe's review has given me pause. The comments at stootsi don't reflect the same level of regret in dealing with them, but they aren't glowing reviews either.

[quote name='deathscythehe']This would be a deal on pretty much any other site. Given the 2 times I've dealt with them I had to return both items, and the debacle with computer games late last year, I'd highly suggest anyone avoid this company like the plague.
In my first experience, they sent me an item described as new which turned out to be a refurb, complete with the words Refurb printed on the casing. The other time I bought a like new game (GH3) that was scratched so bad my PS2 couldn't read it. Both times they let me return it, but it was still a hastle and waste of time.[/QUOTE]

I'd have to agree. I ordered a PSP charger once, and they only sent one of the 2 cords. They sent the other one, but still a hassle. Also, the PC game fiasco sucked, as I never got ANY games.

Overall, I'd stay away from Stootsi, as they have a tenancy to only do things right the second time around.

I've ordered from stootsi once (though it was only because i won one of their captioning contests and got a $25 GC).
Got a refurbished ps3 controller and it came looking great and still does.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, fuck Stootsi. The way they handled their mystery box and penny computer game fiasco was enough for me to never order from them again.

Ordered one. Does a guitar hero box have a factory seal, or is it something they could have packed back together and pawn off as new? I'm pretty sure they won't bother to reseal the game disc case if it was a return.

[quote name='shoe478']I heard this was $15 at Sears now.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure your a honest fellow but link or its a lie.

I went in for one because it said it was "new" and in the "retail box."

I can deal with returning it if it doesn't work, and if I get it at that price, sweet.

I just got a tracking number from stootsi.

Appears to have actually shipped, and if the weight is accurate it's definitely more than the game; 4 lbs.

wooo

I also bit at the 26$ shipped price and also got the tracking number today. Just as hambo said the weight was listed at 4 lbs.

I'll post an update on the condition of it if I remember ;)

I got in on it after the $25.99 shipped price. Paid $36 and it shipped today. Will update you guys on the condition if no one else does!

[quote name='Mugen']I'm sure your a honest fellow but link or its a lie.[/quote]

Eh, I read about it on the Sears thread. There is also one at my local store and it has $24.97 sticker on it so I know it is at least that cheap. I might go tonight and buy it for my nephew if it is $14.97.

[quote name='shoe478']Eh, I read about it on the Sears thread. There is also one at my local store and it has $24.97 sticker on it so I know it is at least that cheap. I might go tonight and buy it for my nephew if it is $14.97
img%5D
.[/quote]
dont bother its crap mate lol

[quote name='vwbeetlvr']I bought one at sears essentials today for $14.97 still one left at the south plainfield store in NJ.[/QUOTE]

Good for you.

I'm passing this deal on to my girlfriend and a mutual friend of ours, so I hope this is legit or I'm never gonna hear the end of it. :twisted:

They basically just slapped a shipping label on the outside of the retail box and sent it. Does look new though; everything had plastic wrap, tape seals, etc.

yeah I just got mine. I can't believe they didn't put it in a box. I'm going to feel goofy on the subway taking this thing home.

Yeah I was kind of surprised too.

The packing is nothing impressive either, but everything is fine in the box, so no complaints here.

Mine came in and everything is just fine. They slapped a shipping sticker on the cover of the Guitar hero 2 box and shipped it. Everything was in plastic and looked new.

Thanks for the deal and have fun

bread's done
Back