Guitar Hero 3 bundle for PS2, $50 at Big Lots in Meridian, ID

gcorlett

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
The title says it all.

On Monday October 23 2008, they had 40 boxes on the floor. The bundle box that comes with a guitar controller. PS2 only. $50 even.

Meridian is right next to Boise, ID. I'm putting that in in case anybody searches for "Boise".

I placed this in a new thread because the regular "Big Lots" thread is about PC games, and this appears to be a one-time deal, not a steady restocker. Admins, if you want to move my post to that thread, I understand. ;)

Cheers.

[edited 10/26] - This appears to be in more Big Lots than just my local one. See below for confirmations around the country. If I could change the title, I would. YMMV, but good luck hunting!

[edited 11/15/08] - There is now a poster in the window advertising this deal. Based on the feedback below and that poster, it appears to be an enduring deal, and available at most-if-not-all Big Lots.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm this at Ebensburg PA store. A very weird thing to see at Big Lots, but makes sense. They are just too big of an item to not get the closeout treatment at retail.

I stuck my head inside the Essex Junction, VT store, this afternoon, and there were several dozen of these on the shelves, in the toy department.

Also bought mine at the big lots in Clifton, NJ half a mile from Digitpress had around 30 boxes guess they got a huge shipment from store lookign to unload

bread's done
Back