Guitar Hero 3 Wii INSTOCK

Link doesn't work, but I searched manually and it's Out of Stock.

Besides, I didn't think this was that hard to find, but I could be wrong.

I didn't realize they were hard to come by either (I just preordered mine on Amazon), but I see them going for ~$150 +shipping on ebay, so it must be pretty popular. Anyone know if the wii version's actually that much more popular, or did activision just severely underestimate demand for the wii version?

I happened to stumble on ordering the Wii GHIII bundle from Family Video a few weeks ago (got it for $75 delivered after using a $5 coupon) from skimming a FW thread, and it finally showed up for me today. I had expected to have to wait until after Christmas, so this was a nice surprise for me.

I'm not sure if these discs have been fixed, but apparently the Wii version is the only one that's bad. All of the other versions are fine but I heard the Wii edition only plays in Mono.

[quote name='Ballafoesho']guitar hero 3 bundles are hard to find in general, let alone the wii version[/quote]

not everywhere. i could go down to my local best buy and pick up 10 copies for the Wii or 360. hell i could probably buy a couple rockbands for the 360 and ps3 while i'm at it.

[quote name='daminion']not everywhere. i could go down to my local best buy and pick up 10 copies for the Wii or 360. hell i could probably buy a couple rockbands for the 360 and ps3 while i'm at it.[/QUOTE]

what's your zipcode?

I don't know if the deal is still good, but NewEgg was selling the GH III for the Wii for under $90. At least 2 of the customer ratings mentioned the Wii version only playing in Mono. That's so wrong :whistle2:(

I'm in Levittown, N.Y. and my local Best Buy has Guitar Hero III bundles for the Wii, tons of Guitar Hero II for Xbox 360 and a good amount of Rock Band bundles (Xbox and about double the amount for PS3). Almost pulled the trigger on Rock Band but I could almost buy 3 full priced games for the same price.......

I always see a zillion GHIII bundles for 360, a few scattered about for PS3, and none for Wii. Rock Bands are so plentiful here I could build a mansion out of the boxes.

They already announced a replacement disc program for next year once they fix the mono issue. Yeah, it sucks that it was released like that in the first place, but at least they are taking action and correcting their problem. And yes, I too can go down to Best Buy and get a Wii version, and I even live in a college town.

bread's done
Back