Guitar Hero 3 (X360) $24.99 used (game only)

Great price, but after some of the conditions I've received accessories from Stootsi in, the idea of a 'used' game scares me enough to not bite.

Anyone ever actually bought a used game from them before?

[quote name='007']Great price, but after some of the conditions I've received accessories from Stootsi in, the idea of a 'used' game scares me enough to not bite.

Anyone ever actually bought a used game from them before?[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, interesting to know, I've never bought a game, but I bought a Nike armband and a wireless adapter from them, each were open box and I had no problem.

[quote name='coolsteel']Might want to include game only in title[/QUOTE]
taken care of. good idea.

It was some open box stuff (bluetooth dongle and PSP battery) and neither were in great shape, including some scratches and the dongle, um, not working at all. Admittedly, some people have gotten 360 controllers open box from them and said they were perfect. All depends, I guess.

My issue is... I care about the condition of my games, and there's a lot that can go wrong with either an 'open box' or 'used' game in terms of condition, you know? That, and I had a hell of a time trying to return the non-working dongle to them (long story), which worries me if I'm not happy with the condition.

Just figured I'd toss it out there.

bread's done
Back