Guitar Hero 5 (All Versions) $9.99 - Amazon Deal of the Day

2nahelper

CAGiversary!
[IMG-R=4741]9122[/IMG-R]All versions of Guitar Hero 5 are $9.99 for today's Amazon's Deal of the Day. Shipwreck's review is here.

iconamazon.gif
Guitar Hero 5 $9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='2nahelper'][IMG-R=4741]9122[/IMG-R]All versions of Guitar Hero 5 are $9.99 for today's Amazon's Deal of the Day. Shipwreck's review is here.

iconamazon.gif
Guitar Hero 5 $9.99[/QUOTE]

That picture is why even at Ten bucks, I can't buy GH5. It's just wrong.

Man, I was wavering on whether or not I should pick this one up today... glad I ordered it when I came into work at 8AM.

All Along the Watchtower, Sympathy for the Devil, Ring of Fire, and Bullet with Butterfly Wings probably would've been enough for me to plunk down $10 despite being a RB player.

[quote name='javeryh']Thank god the 360 version is sold out so I don't have to completely waste $10 on this crap.[/QUOTE]

I'm a Rock Band guy too, but this is worth it just to rock out to Sultans of Swing with my dad. ANYTHING to get him to stop playing Mississippi Queen. X_X

Having nobody to play with means the setlist has to make these games for me - and this one just doesn't. Hoping Warriors of Rock will rectify that.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']I'm a Rock Band guy too, but this is worth it just to rock out to Sultans of Swing with my dad. [/QUOTE]

I actually bought the game pretty much just for Sultans of Swing, since it's one of my favorite songs. I didn't end up being that enamored with the rest of the setlist though, so I ended up trading it a while back. Probably would have bitten at $10 just to have it, but I'm not gonna lose too much sleep over it.

The setlist for this game isn't very good, I'm gunna wait til Warriors of Rock. I laughed when I saw they were making a #6 but after listening to the setlist, I almost shit myself.
-Bretboy129 ~ Bret Hudson

Thanks OP. Ordered it a few hours back. It's worth the $10 just to play Judith by A Perfect Circle. Love that song.

No, Aerosmith might be the crappiest, lamest and most boring band ever. That is the shit standard for music games.

[quote name='javeryh']No, Aerosmith might be the crappiest, lamest and most boring band ever. That is the shit standard for music games.[/QUOTE]

dude, that's just cause you don't like Aerosmith.

Van Halen was purposely made into shite by EVH cause he is a curmudgeon.

[quote name='confoosious']dude, that's just cause you don't like Aerosmith.

Van Halen was purposely made into shite by EVH cause he is a curmudgeon.[/QUOTE]

It's a tie...VH would've been awesome if it had some better guest acts. Not garbage like "Stacy's Mom" in a fucking Van Halen game.

[quote name='Donnums']It's a tie...VH would've been awesome if it had some better guest acts. Not garbage like "Stacy's Mom" in a fucking Van Halen game.[/QUOTE]

ugh. who the fuck picked that? Wolfgang?

That's kinda my point though. I can see if you don't like aerosmith. (I don't particularly enjoy them.) But I really like VH. And they went out of their way to make it bad. Which is why i hate GH:VH more.

[quote name='CelticSooner']I'm not sure $10 is even worth buying this game for. Easily up there with GH: Aerosmith as the worst in the genre.[/QUOTE]

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but you seem to be in the vast minority. $10 for the sheer number of songs you get is a steal, and the selection has some bands that I really dig so I'm happy. Can't wait to play the Sunny Day Real Estate!

bread's done
Back