Guitar Hero 5 PS3, game only, $19

[quote name='Sigma']Not a bad deal. I am just personally over the whole music game genre though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm kind of the same way. I already have Guitar Hero 1,2,+3 and Rock Band 2, I can't really justify paying more than a few bucks for a new music game. DJ Hero looked interesting but the last thing I need is another hunk of plastic around my house. If they ever make a Guitar Hero game full of power metal I'm in... but besides that the games I already own are just as fun as the $60+ new releases.

I have more than enough music games on the 360 (simply because most of my friends have guitars for the 360) and out of the two latest I have to say that Rock Band 2 seems better than GH5. The mechanics in RB2 seems better and more fine tuned (no pun intended).

It also doesn't hurt that RB2 has the Rock Band Network. Most of the songs on it are not to my liking but if you want KMFDM you are going to have to go for RB2. If you want midi versions of the Super Mario Brothers theme song GH5 is for you.

i'm amused how someone reposted this on SD and it gets put on the front page. SD must be hurting for amazon kickbacks..

i've come to appreciate the cag community much more than the one at SD, so that's why I chose to post here

bread's done
Back