Guitar Hero 5 Used 37.79 w/ FS at Gamestop.com (OOS)

Could you buy it from the website and than return it to a store? I might bite on it just to see if I get a complete copy and to see if the code on the manual for GH:VH has been used.

[quote name='ajh2298']Could you buy it from the website and than return it to a store? I might bite on it just to see if I get a complete copy and to see if the code on the manual for GH:VH has been used.[/QUOTE]

a few things I heard you need to redeem for GH:Van Helen

1. Code on the back of manual
2. Receipt
3. Sticker off the plastic of GH5 (which means used copies will not work)

[quote name='Poor2More']a few things I heard you need to redeem for GH:Van Helen

2. Receipt
3. Sticker off the plastic of GH5 (which means used copies will not work)[/QUOTE]

Oh thanks I forgot about the sticker being needed plus the receipt/invoice for GH5 would most likely say that the game was purchased used.

[quote name='mer71']When checking out, its says not available on line.
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
I had the same problem, I am giving up on this deal.

[quote name='Poor2More']a few things I heard you need to redeem for GH:Van Helen

2. Receipt
3. Sticker off the plastic of GH5 (which means used copies will not work)[/QUOTE]

on the gamestop website it says you can print a copy of the sticker and send it in and it would work. it also says also long as the code has not been used then if you buy a used copy you are fine.

so take the chance, the worst that can happen is the code wont work and you can just return the game to an actual store :)

bread's done
Back