Guitar Hero 5 (Xbox 360) [Game Only] $13.42

damn, i jumped on it at $14.79 earlier and Amazon won't let me cancel my order since its about ready to ship. I did however get a bonus $5 Amazon MP3 credit with my game purchase so it's like paying $10.79 :) (Damn you CVS and your extra bucks!)

[quote name='wyssaj01']damn, i jumped on it at $14.79 earlier and Amazon won't let me cancel my order since its about ready to ship. I did however get a bonus $5 Amazon MP3 credit with my game purchase so it's like paying $10.79 :) (Damn you CVS and your extra bucks!)[/QUOTE]

same here, they won't credit us the difference????:pray: lol

Already had it for the PS3 but for this price, good to nab so I won't need to switch systems if we're already playing something on 360

They probably want to clear stock for Guitar Hero 6, GH: RHCP, and the ten other Guitar Hero's that will probably come out this year.

yeah, for $14.79 + the $5 MP3 credit its not like I got a bad deal for what used to be a $60 video game. I played it at a friend's house and I thought the setlist was solid, but I wish it leaned a bit heavier on the classic rock since that is what I prefer but I know that they have to develop for a bigger audience than just me.

[quote name='fiddycan']Ahh! I need to find something for $12 to buy so I can get free shipping![/QUOTE]

I'm buying 2 and just sending 1 back to them since it trades in for more than it costs.

I can soon see this deal being ruined from such a statement.

[quote name='reininop']I'm buying 2 and just sending 1 back to them since it trades in for more than it costs.

I can soon see this deal being ruined from such a statement.[/QUOTE]

Sheer brilliance!! :bow:

this is an amazing price but I'm debating if its worth the extra $27 for the guitar bundle since I only have one at the moment.

[quote name='reininop']I'm buying 2 and just sending 1 back to them since it trades in for more than it costs.

I can soon see this deal being ruined from such a statement.[/QUOTE]

ditto

If you order 2, will you get 2 $5 mp3 donwloads?

I really miss my three months of prime. Release day shipping and avoiding picking out blu rays with every purchase like this. Maybe 80 a year isn't that bad considering I buy everythig from amazon anyways.

I'm in for one. Had it a few months back but traded it in while I played some other games and waited for the price to drop. Dont feel like search targets in the area so this seems like a nice deal.

[quote name='John187']Is Gh 5 compatible with beatles premium bundle? I need to look for a current chart these days ;)[/QUOTE]

instruments yes, software import no

bread's done
Back