Guitar Hero Aeromisth BUNDLE with guitar for Ps3 9.99. GH Legends Bundle 14.99!!

I don't think you can ship it to the store. They say purchase online and pickup in store but the stores in my area do not have any in stock. So looks like if your stores don't have any in stock your paying 6-8 bucks shipping charge.

Doesn anyone know if you can use that $5 giftcard from Kmart, for reviewing games, at sears.com? (They're owned by the same company)

I'm interested in a cheap new wireless guitar for my PS3

[quote name='token2k6']Give me trophies or give me death![/QUOTE]

If you're interested in trophies then you're already dead on the inside.

I noticed the links are ad referalls to SD, is that a no-no or is it okay?

[quote name='Nohbdy']Aerosmith's guitar is the same as GH3's.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I'm considering signing up for Shipvantage to make the shipping free but oh man the reviews are horrific for it.

[quote name='rupan_sansei']The Aerosmith guitar definitely works with PS3 Rock Band 2. My wife used it all the time until it broke.[/QUOTE]

I'll just tell the wife I got it on goozex :)

was checking out with the aerosmith bundle and it sold out.

majorly sad. had been waiting for this to be mad cheap.

I find the Aerosmith guitar faceplate fugly. I was hoping it was just an option thrown in the box, but I saw an unboxing video and it looks like it is preinstalled on the guitar. Is it just a removable overlay on top of the standard gloss black faceplate, or would I have to buy a separate faceplate to get that ugliness out of my living room?

bread's done
Back