Guitar Hero Aerosmith SE Bundle All Systems $50 Bestbuy $30 in stores with RZ coupon

Just did this and picked up two sets using one coupon. She had to scan it twice though. If you are wanting more than one (coupon say's up to 3) you might want to take multiple copies of the coupon.

Oi, this would be my fourth plastic guitar, and I prefer Rock Band over Guitar Hero, but this seems almost to good to pass up!

[quote name='Lethal04']Is the coupon supposed to be full page sized? I can't figure out how to make it smaller...[/QUOTE]

I don't think it matter as long as the barcode is scan able . Mine was full size and no problems during the transaction. I suggest people hurry if they want this. If it's on slickdeals it's going to sell out soon.

Picked up a PS3 version for $30 at the Natomas BB in Sacramento, They had about half a dozen more of that version on the floor as well as at least 10 each of all the others.

Just picked up the 360 version (for a friend) in Springfield VA. They only had a few of those left but they had several for Wii and PS3.

Move quick on this if at all interested!

I paid $79 at launch. Should have waited but I'm a huge Aerosmith fan.

[quote name='CaoPi']sweet, I don't see the coupon when I log on to bestbuy does this ring up automatically?[/quote]

No, you need the coupon, there's a link to it above.

I am very tempted, but if I get another music game, my wife will kill me. I'll just have to stick with Rock Band.

they had a dozen of these at the bestbuy here...tempted to pick up one, this guitar doesn't work with rockband does it?

I've been waiting a long time to get one of these games. Finally, the price is right. Now if I could just get a full Rock Band 2 bundle for $30.

That article is from Nov 07. I thought they had patched it since then so that they now work but I could be wrong. I looked on the net on thought I saw something about a patch being released in September.

I got a seatbeat ticket that i got to fight tomorrow.... if i win I will drive down to best buy and see if the coupon works... If not i guess i have to pass cause that 25 bucks will go to pay the seat belt fine

[quote name='CaoPi']they had a dozen of these at the bestbuy here...tempted to pick up one, this guitar doesn't work with rockband does it?[/quote]]

Is the Aerosmith guitar the exact same one that came with Guitar Hero III? Because that one works just fine on my Rock Band (360).

[quote name='slidecage']I got a seatbeat ticket that i got to fight tomorrow.... if i win I will drive down to best buy and see if the coupon works... If not i guess i have to pass cause that 25 bucks will go to pay the seat belt fine[/quote]

I hope when you go pay the fine and drive to BB you don't wear a seat belt. Fight the power some more!

Anyway. I have the game already but this might be a great thing to pick up and give away my game only copy/

good lord my bestbuy has stacks and stacks of gh and rock band game It's only 2 weeks till xmas and they're loaded with plastic instruments...
picked up a copy of gh3 and aerosmith for the 360 as I returned my wii copy for a refund check

So it's actually $50 in store now? I bit on the $60-$20 coupon as well, but can't find my receipt and my store shot me down (at the time) with the $50 price since it was only online.

I may just (to avoid confusion and chaos) rebuy and return the new one with the old receipt once I dig it up...

(and I can verify the guitar that comes with Aerosmith works fine on PS3 Rock Band 1 and 2 with the latest patches)

Last edited by a moderator:
went today and came back empy handed.. the guy asked me for my card.. I said I didn't have it then he asked for phone numbers.. I just pulled Numbers out my ass trying to convince him but I couldn't.. I guess I'll just try tomorrow

and what's a better buy GH III for $40 or GH aerosmith for $30?

This is a good deal, would grab it if I didnt pick up the game last week off of gamefly. Have a wired GHII controller, but the wireless would be nice. Oh well.

Just got back from getting a PM. It was a little confused since I didn't have my receipt with me at work so I just printed out the Reward Zone record of the transaction, showing I only paid $39.99, but she looked it up and after figuring out she'd have to just adjust the price down to $29.99 (instead of trying to re-do the whole thing at $49.99-$20) I walked out with $10.83 back on my card.

Thanks for the head's up the price dropped again! $30 for a wireless Les Paul is a great deal, even if the game kinda sucks. (and the other deal doesn't look to be good for any PS3 guitars)

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']good lord my bestbuy has stacks and stacks of gh and rock band game It's only 2 weeks till xmas and they're loaded with plastic instruments...
picked up a copy of gh3 and aerosmith for the 360 as I returned my wii copy for a refund check[/QUOTE]

When I walked into BB, I could not believe the amount of Rock Band and GH boxes there were. They had a freaking wall of Rock Bands. :whee:

Not a single copy of GH 3 or GH: Aerosmith for PS3 at my local Best Buy. They damn sure had stacks of them for 360 though. They also had LOADS of Rock Bands. Easily 100 copies.

It amazes me that they devote an entire isle to these music games. I've never much paid attention to them, but damn if this isn't a bit absurd...

[quote name='Gunch']This is a good deal, would grab it if I didnt pick up the game last week off of gamefly. Have a wired GHII controller, but the wireless would be nice. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

I actually got this of GameFly too, but I needed a second guitar, so I picked up this bundle tonight. GameStop is currently taking this in at $11.00 and they're taking an additional 20% in for SFIV preorders, so I'll flip my copy to them when it comes in. I don't mind taking a little loss and paying $33 bucks for this deal.

[quote name='shadowkast']what about the guitar??? what's the TIV at gamestop for that[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I didn't ask. I plan on keeping the guitar, so I was just interested in dumping the copy that's coming from GameFly.

bread's done
Back