Guitar Hero II (360) for $79.99 @ Costco B&M

jazzman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just got back from Costco and noticed that they had two pallets of GH II for only $79.99. Just in case you can't take advantage of the CC deal, then you can at least save $10. FYI, the boxes also listed the 95065 part number, if anyone is looking for the different model of the guitar. Difference is that the petal jack is on the bottom instead of the side. IF you need extra info, visit www.destructoid.com

BTW... MGM DVD collections are $21.99 after coupon. Picked up Alien Quadrilogy and Pink Panther Classic Cartoon Collection. :)

[quote name='pimpinc333']GH2 @ Sam's Club for 77.xx.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and what is your point? There is already a thread about the Sam's Club price, he is talking about COSTCO!

[quote name='marctina']Yeah, and what is your point? There is already a thread about the Sam's Club price, he is talking about COSTCO![/QUOTE]

Hello Fag. I'm pimpinc333. Who might you be? Seriously I don't troll the forums all day long to know there was already a Sam's Thread about GH2. I was just putting it out there what their price was also..... Thanks for tring to be a dick. Have a Nice Day :)

Exactly. I am a Costco member, not Sam's and I'd rather spend an extra $2 on a game than $40 on another clubmembership.

Isn't it a little weird that when GH and when GH2 came out for the PS2 not only were there no deals at launch, but there really weren't any deals EVER and here we are almost drowning in deals for the 360 version?

[quote name='Decker']Exactly. I am a Costco member, not Sam's and I'd rather spend an extra $2 on a game than $40 on another clubmembership.

Isn't it a little weird that when GH and when GH2 came out for the PS2 not only were there no deals at launch, but there really weren't any deals EVER and here we are almost drowning in deals for the 360 version?[/QUOTE]

... And the 360 version is a lot better :)

I usually hate these unique peripheral games, but I actually play this ... amazing.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Hello Fag. I'm pimpinc333. Who might you be? Seriously I don't troll the forums all day long to know there was already a Sam's Thread about GH2. I was just putting it out there what their price was also..... Thanks for tring to be a dick. Have a Nice Day :)[/QUOTE]

yeah and maybe you shouldnt have had an attitude about there being a deal elsehwere, youre the dick.

bread's done
Back