Guitar Hero II 49.99 (YMMV)

[quote name='filanime03']This guitar hero comes with a guitar its for Xbox 360 Location Richmond California Circuit City :applause: :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

scan reciept

[quote name='filanime03']This guitar hero comes with a guitar its for Xbox 360 Location Richmond California Circuit City :applause: :bouncy:[/quote]

Guitar Hero II bundle for 360: $49.99 (YMMV)
Armored car and bodyguard service for trip to Circuit City: $500
Coming home with your CA in one piece: priceless

[quote name='filanime03']This guitar hero comes with a guitar its for Xbox 360 Location Richmond California Circuit City :applause: :bouncy:[/quote]

Brand new? The store closest to me had one on the "open box" table marked down to $25. (Metro North Mall store in Kansas City, MO). I would've jumped all over it but I don't have a 360.

[quote name='Zhanmadao']scan reciept[/quote]

I didn't buy it no money so no receipt sorry. I just saw a stock pile of guitar hero II are all stock up together and its posted on top of it Guitar Hero II 49.99. I bet they are clearing out their Guitar Hero II so that is the reason why its clearance.

[quote name='Chitown021']Brand new? The store closest to me had one on the "open box" table marked down to $25. (Metro North Mall store in Kansas City, MO). I would've jumped all over it but I don't have a 360.[/quote]

Yup this guitar hero II bundle is brand new:D

[quote name='filanime03']This guitar hero comes with a guitar its for Xbox 360 Location Richmond California Circuit City :applause: :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

A few weeks ago we had that in NYC CC.

So it deffinately is a YMMV.

Check you local CC weekly for this deal.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Thank god he put the business name, area, and everything else we need to know in the title.

Saved me sometime.[/quote]

If your time is so precious why did you even bother to post if this deal doesn't apply to you. Get over yourself.

[quote name='Nealocus123']If your time is so precious why did you even bother to post if this deal doesn't apply to you. Get over yourself.[/quote]

If your time is so precious, why did you even post this? it means nothing. Thanks though! Nice try!

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']If your time is so precious, why did you even post this? it means nothing. Thanks though! Nice try![/quote]

I never said my time was precious. Thanks for the nice PM cutie pie. Your a real tough guy.

[quote name='KSHLove']were there a lot in stock? Richmond is about a 30 min drive for me.[/quote]

You must be in San Fran or Oakland...

Richmand is an hour drive, so cancels out the deal with gas prices, etc, bridge tolls.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']You must be in San Fran or Oakland...

Richmand is an hour drive, so cancels out the deal with gas prices, etc, bridge tolls.[/quote]
I live in Fremont but I go to school around the Oakland area. Without traffic it's roughly about 35 mins. I guess it's a decent commute, I need a guitar :).

[quote name='Veronica Mars']I GOT LOST IN FREMONT!
Lol.
I ended up going on 85 towards livermore, and not towards Decoto :(

Lemme know if any left when you go..[/quote]

I'm guessing you're from south bay. I actually know someone who lives in Richmond, I'll see if he could grab it for me, if not I'll check myself and let you know.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Acually, I'm from right over the Dumbarton :)
I'm just retarded.[/quote]
so then you're not too far from me. It takes about 40 mins from Fremont, but I'm waiting until Monday or maybe Tuesday, since my schedule is really packed on Monday. Either way I'll check after my classes.

[quote name='KSHLove']what kind of stuff does sears have? I never found any deals there except a 20gb hd for the 360. Everything else was regular price.[/quote]
Tales of ringing up Mario DDR for GC for $10. :hot:

Though personally I've never invested enough time to drive all over SJ searching. :/

the 20gb was on clearance for $53 something, I actually found it at Sacramento's Sears the weekend after New Years. I've been to the Sears in Hayward, they dont have crap there. Does Newpark's have anything good?

Nope,
It's garbage.

NOTHING AT ALL.

Hillsdale had a 20 gb, some bastard took it, lol.

IDK if it's a deal, but I found Persona 3 at Hillsdale.

That's about it.
Might go to Eastridge.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Haha.
We Thread-Jacked :([/quote]
Yup. I thought there were some developments on this, but instead, I find an equal gem: I find out who's been raiding the 'hood on both sides of the Dumbarton bridge! :cool:

i stopped by the CC in Peoria, IL yesterday (before seeing this thread) and they still wanted full price... I'll check again today if i get out that way.

[quote name='hordak']Yup. I thought there were some developments on this, but instead, I find an equal gem: I find out who's been raiding the 'hood on both sides of the Dumbarton bridge! :cool:[/quote]

I wish!
I never find anything! :(

[quote name='UCLAevo']what does YMMV mean?[/quote]

Your mileage may vary.

I've been living in the bay area for nearly 3 years and I never found any of those hot deals here. I joined pretty late so a lot of people already jumped on the deals. There isn't crap in my area :whistle2:(

Just want to debunk this post, it's either over or BS.

I got to the Richmond Circuit City (on Klose) around noon; they had almost a dozen GHII for 360, no sign of a clearance tag or display. I asked three people and scanned the box and it always came up $89, nobody knew anything about a clearance today or yesterday. I even checked the Emeryville CC, same story.

Little frustrating driving a hour to find nothing, but I'm happy I can help with a tip ^_^ The hunt for a good GHII price continues. -Pogo

EPA, you say... is there an ad or photo? I could likely swing by there tonight.

Also there's a K-Mart on Delaware and 92, I was going to check it out but need a break and a haircut :D

-Pogo

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Oh.
The EPA CC had the set for 50 bucks.[/quote]

EPA or Richmond. Now there's a choice...

I wonder what the rest of the country thinks while the Bay Area plays Whack-A-Mole with the alleged $50 GH II 360 bundle at CC... :lol:

You guys should have just bought it at the ToysRUs sale last month. Would have saved a lot of greenhouse gases.

bread's done
Back