Guitar Hero II 49.99 (YMMV)

[quote name='pcktlnt']Eastridge Sears = nothing just to save you guys time. And we still have Kmart's in the Bay Area?[/quote]
yeah there are a few left. There's one in hayward, but that one has barely any accessories there, most of them are full price anyway.

If anyone decides to go to EPA's CC can you guys scan the receipt?

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Yay.
Attack the poor parts of the bay area :)[/quote]

Yeah, I'm just funning with you.
Anyone who's been to Hilltop or Gateway 101 knows the clientele aren't exactly poor. :lol:

No luck at EPA (on Bayshore): 360 game + guitar bundles (GHII) scanned for $89, nobody's heard of sale or clearance prices.

Are we sure we aren't just seeing prices for the GHII disc-only package? The guitarless edition is going for $49 like a normal 360 game.

I would have jumped on the TRU deal last xmas if I knew about it, supposedly my local store sold their last dozen before 10am the day of the markdown :D

-Pogo

damn. i really want one of these guitar hero budles for $50. imma stop by 2 of my local CC tomorrow and let you guys know. wish me luck, hahaha

[quote name='gantt']Yeah, I'm just funning with you.
Anyone who's been to Hilltop or Gateway 101 knows the clientele aren't exactly poor. :lol:[/quote]

Oh, It's good.
I Don't live there..so..lol.

Anyways, Hillsdale was picked over.

As for the person that went to bayshore.
I was just there a couple days ago...
That's werid..

good luck anarchy, can you scan the receipt and/or let us know which CC stores you went to.

I'll check the Union City CC after class and update on that.

bread's done
Back