Guitar Hero II 79.99 at Frys.com

bill123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
Just checked out the newest email sent out and they're selling thebundle for 79.99. Unfortunately no free shipping though. Decent deal for thoes out there still looking.

bill123

I think the Circuit City deal where you get a free 1600 Marketplace Points ($20.00 real money) is probably the better deal, but after tax it might be a wash. In any case, thanks for the heads-up even if I won't be taking it.

[quote name='baberg']I think the Circuit City deal where you get a free 1600 Marketplace Points ($20.00 real money) is probably the better deal, but after tax it might be a wash. In any case, thanks for the heads-up even if I won't be taking it.[/quote]

Though, if you buy from RedOctane.com, you can get the bundle for $90 with free shipping, no tax, and the free gigbag which is worth $25.

[quote name='psychoxfoo']Can't we just use the bestbuy $10 off coupon, + free $10 gift card? and maybe possibly pricematch the cc points deal...[/quote]

That coupon expired, didn't it? I know there's a $5 coupon that's still valid, though.

bread's done
Back