Guitar Hero III 360 - $78.66 - Sam's Club

callmesteam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I went to Sam's Club on Saturday morning and they had no copies of GHIII, I went again this morning and they had a whole pallet of copies for the 360 at $78.66. Lowest price I've seen yet by about $20. They've got some decent deals on the other versions as well, but the other deals are 'Online Only'.

Just FYI that this is likely the GHIII bundled with the wired x-plorer guitars. My Sam's had a bunch of copies but no 360 wireless guitar bundles.

[quote name='EvilTodd']Just FYI that this is likely the GHIII bundled with the wired x-plorer guitars. My Sam's had a bunch of copies but no 360 wireless guitar bundles.[/quote]

Ah, good call. The photo online does show the X-Plorer guitar. Damn... I screw up every thread I post here... haha... I guess it's about a buck and a half less than Amazon then... What a deal!

That this was wireless on 360 at all was a surprise to me. I showed up at Best Buy to get my copy and was shocked to see WIRELESS GUITAR on the box.

[quote name='callmesteam']Ah, good call. The photo online does show the X-Plorer guitar. Damn... I screw up every thread I post here... haha...[/QUOTE]

:D

That's alright, keep at it.

bread's done
Back