Guitar Hero III Les Paul Version

chi.bri

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Has anyone seen the wireless Les Paul version for the 360?
I picked up an X-plorer version at Guitar Center on BF and I'm thinking of taking it back for the Les Paul version. But no one seems to have it. All I ever find is the X-plorer version.
Does the Les Paul controller even exist? The only places I've seen it have been online.

Well, some places only have X-plorer bundles for GHIII (Walmart and Sam's Club, not sure about other stores), but other places should have the normal Les Paul bundles. Try GS or Target.

[quote name='chi.bri']Has anyone seen the wireless Les Paul version for the 360?
I picked up an X-plorer version at Guitar Center on BF and I'm thinking of taking it back for the Les Paul version. But no one seems to have it. All I ever find is the X-plorer version.
Does the Les Paul controller even exist? The only places I've seen it have been online.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they exist. Most stores only carry have the wireless Les Paul controller.

They should be available in January. I saw a "coming in January" picture for the single guitar at RedOctane store a couple days ago, I can't find it now though.

I've been wanting to know if the wireless 360 Les Paul will be available for purchase separately.

If you're talking about the entire GHIII bundle, I have seen the Les Paul version in several stores including Gamestop, Target and Wal-Mart. If you're looking for the individual guitars, I have not seen any of the wireless Les Pauls yet.

bread's done
Back