Guitar Hero III Wireless Guitar Bundle (360) $40, WT Band Kit (360) $140 at Amazon

[quote name='Escargoexpress']does the guitar work for RB1/2?[/quote]

Yes. If you have the PS3 version, as I do, you have to buy the song export key for $5 on PSN and the patch is included to allow compatibility.

I got this bundle when it was $60 so this is a pretty good deal.

I also just pick up (xbox360)guitar hero this morning at radio shack for $39.99 plus taxes..they had one left on the shelf above the other clearance games. The woman said they just dropped the price yesterday.

dang, thats a good price on the band kit. i'm still goin out today to pick up the 360 Rock Band 2 bundle. wayyyy better than GH.

I saw this deal for the Guitar Hero III Wireless Guitar Bundle for 40 bucks and hurried out to get it. My Best Buy was out of them, but they had an after Christmas Special going on. The special was Guitar Hero III Special Edition Wireless Bundle with 2 Guitars for $30. Needless to say, I'm very happy that I happened upon this thread.

I just bought the GH3 wireless guitar for x360 and it stopped working after 3 songs. Hitting buttons and they weren't registering. But, for $40 with game. A great deal.

bread's done
Back