Guitar Hero III- Xbox 360 at newegg.com right now!!!

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']LOLOLOLOLOL
:lol:[/QUOTE]

?? no idea why you think its funny. I asked a simple question but if you think its funny then kudos i am glad I made your day a little more brighter :D

[quote name='Shimrra']?? no idea why you think its funny. I asked a simple question but if you think its funny then kudos i am glad I made your day a little more brighter :D[/QUOTE]

Newegg has been around for a while, by and large they are a good retailer.

[quote name='Shimrra']?? no idea why you think its funny. I asked a simple question but if you think its funny then kudos i am glad I made your day a little more brighter :D[/quote]

I chuckled too. It's ok. To computer geeks like us that shop for computer parts mainly...it's like asking if Amazon is reliable. It's *the* goto place for the most reliable pricing on computer parts.

[quote name='Shimrra']?? no idea why you think its funny. I asked a simple question but if you think its funny then kudos i am glad I made your day a little more brighter :D[/quote]

They are fine if you are just buying stuff, but I wouldn't go through them if it's a rebate deal. Being stiffed on a rebate due to people not being able to do math isn't fun.

[quote name='bassec']I chuckled too. It's ok. To computer geeks like us that shop for computer parts mainly...it's like asking if Amazon is reliable. It's *the* goto place for the most reliable pricing on computer parts.[/quote]

Why I LOL'ed. Sorry!

Bah, got an email today saying my order was cancelled due to "insufficient inventory." My family was pretty excited that I was able to find it too. Oh well, maybe I'll save up a bit and get Rock Band.

Well, now I'm really hoping that doesn't happen to me. Granted, I could use the money not spent, but still, I'm looking forward to it.

[quote name='johnnykiss']Bah, got an email today saying my order was cancelled due to "insufficient inventory." My family was pretty excited that I was able to find it too. Oh well, maybe I'll save up a bit and get Rock Band.[/quote]

Yeah, go for RockBand. I honestly can't envision myself playing any more Guitar Hero now that I have the whole band setup. Songs are more fun on a variety of difficulties, too, IMO. Not needlessly hard once you get past medium

For me personally Guitar Hero is the game. Since alot of my close friend really dont play video games at all and my girl would rather watch and a 1 year old kid that is prone to grabbing and breaking anything she sees RB would be the worse game to have in the house right now.

[quote name='Shimrra']For me personally Guitar Hero is the game. Since alot of my close friend really dont play video games at all and my girl would rather watch and a 1 year old kid that is prone to grabbing and breaking anything she sees RB would be the worse game to have in the house right now.[/QUOTE]

She sounds just like a little rocker. You just need to wait for Rock Band: Hotel Edition.

[quote name='johnnykiss']Bah, got an email today saying my order was cancelled due to "insufficient inventory." My family was pretty excited that I was able to find it too. Oh well, maybe I'll save up a bit and get Rock Band.[/quote]
I have a friend that got that exact same email too a few weeks ago. But they took his money anyways and he eventually got it... 3 business days after he ordered too. Don't be suprised if it shows up on your doorstep in a few days as well.

bread's done
Back