Guitar Hero kits 50% off until 8/31 at UncleVic.com!

UncleVic

CAG Veteran
....:::: 50% off Guitar Hero ::::....
Guitar Hero for PS2, PS3, Wii, Xbox 360

guitarherobandkit_200.jpg
dualguitar_200.jpg

Did you break your guitar over your coffee table after mastering Metallica’s Master of Puppets? Ready to jam with your friends with the full band kit? Summer is definitely here and Uncle Vic is in a good mood. Have a rockin’ summer with this one time limited offer on Guitar Hero: Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock Guitar kits, Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar Kits, “Slash” Dual Guitar Kits, and full Band Kits.

Guitar Hero Kits 50% off!

Use promo code: rockon during checkout to get your discount. For example Guitar Hero Band Kit for Wii is already discounted to $69.99. At 50% off it’s only $35! Most of our Guitar Hero products are in new condition, and include warranties and game software. We also carry some refurbished GH products, but they are in "like new" condition, and we never sell any scratched or dented products. Band kits include guitar, mic, drum kit, stand, as well. Lasers and fog machines not included! Click here to see our Guitar Hero selection. Hurry, quantities are limited. Enjoy, Uncle Vic.

....:::: Xbox 360s and PS3s ::::....
microsoft-xbox-360-elite-120gb-hddrecertified.jpg
sony-playstation3-80gb-250.jpg

Want an Xbox 360 or a PS3, but don't want to pay a lot? Uncle Vic has the hook up on four Xbox models and two PS3 models:

Xbox 360 Premium 20GB for $150 (temp. out of stock)
Xbox 360 Premium 20GB HDMI for $170
(temp. out of stock)
Xbox 360 Pro 60GB for $200
Xbox 360 Elite 120GB for $240
(temp. out of stock)

Avoid red ring of death with reliable Falcon motherboards and our meticulous refurbishing process - these units are better than new! Check out the product descriptions for the full background on our refurb process for both consoles.

PS3 40GB for $290 (temp. out of stock)
PS3 80GB for $330

All of our Xbox 360s and PS3s are refurbished, and include cables, standard warranties (with 2- and 4-year extended warranties available for purchase), and one wireless controller. Xbox 360s also come with one headset with microphone. Click here to see our console selection. Better hurry, at these prices they will sell out faster than you can get to medium level on Guitar Hero! Enjoy, Uncle Vic.

....:::: Nintendo Wii Accessories ::::....
Controllers, Chargers, Batteries, Cables, and Wii Fit Accessories

dreamgear-dual-saber-wii-250.jpg
15-in-1-players-kit-250.jpg

Whether you're slashing stormtroopers, shooting gangsters, boxing Mike Tyson, hadoken-ing Ken, or just working out, Uncle Vic has the Wii Accessories you need. We currently have 31 different accessories in stock! Here are a few highlights:

Dual Glow Sabers for $17
15-in-1 Player's Kit for $24
Workout Kit with Boxing Gloves for $32
Arcade Fighter Joystick for $45
7-in-1 Fitness Bundle for $50

All of our Wii Accessories are new and in their original packaging. Take your Wii gaming to the next level with us! Enjoy, Uncle Vic.

....:::: Who Is Uncle Vic? ::::....

Website
http://www.unclevic.com

Info
We're a fairly new online retailer specializing in deep discounts on both new and refurbished/open-item electronics. We can pull this off because of strong relationships with major manufacturers. Our sister company has been in business for over 5 years as a technology products distributor, and has sold hundreds of millions of dollars worth of products. UncleVic.com is the new consumer-facing brand, and we opened for business the day before Black Friday 2008.

We are located by Disneyland in Anaheim, CA, and we have a ton of electronics, including a good selection of video game consoles and accessories. We're going to be expanding into video game software soon as well. We're just getting started so check back often!

Google us if you want to see what other people are saying. Here are a few good threads:

http://vgevo.com/site/showthread.php?p=277740
http://www.resellerratings.com/store/UncleVic
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthr...id=0&t=1222379
http://www.rateitall.com/i-1946846-uncleviccom.aspx

We're also listed on BBB: http://www.la.bbb.org/BusinessReport...nyID=100077368

Check the About Us (top) page and FAQ's (bottom) at our website for more details, and give us a call at (888) 3-UncleVic or (888) 386-2538 if you have any questions!

Refurbished? Open box? Recertified?
Many of the products that Uncle Vic offers are refurbished or recertified. We carry only the highest grade quality refurbished products that have been tested and recertified by manufacturers as like new, and we never sell scratched or dented products. A very high percentage of refurbished products we receive were returned to the manufacturer without ever being used! Also, some products are listed as "New - Open Box" meaning just that -- the products are in new condition but the packaging or container may be slightly affected. The bottom line is we can get you great products at prices typically well below retail.
FAQ
http://unclevic.com/faq/default.asp

Tax
UncleVic.com will add applicable sales tax to any order delivered to an address in California. The Governator will be stoked.

Shipping
Is extra, and is done through UPS. If you're local to Anaheim, CA, you can come by our warehouse to pick your order up! If the shipping cost is too expensive for you, I have special promo codes for some gaming products - just ask!

Follow Uncle Vic
If you want to be the first to know about our latest deals and get access to more promo codes, follow us!

Twitter:
http://twitter.com/UncleVicDeals
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/unclevicdeals

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='UncleVic']Looks like the PS3s weren't too hot. :whistle2:k How about some Wii stuff instead? Check the first post![/QUOTE]

I'm waiting for the PS3's to get a tad lower :D Thanks for trying though!

Current 360 is on it's last legs (more frequent unreadable disk errors) so I just bought a Pro from you.

Ever consider stocking refurbished 360 hard drives? Also, I don't suppose these refurbs come with the data transfer materials.

[quote name='BShea']I'm waiting for the PS3's to get a tad lower :D Thanks for trying though![/QUOTE]
I hear you! Hopefully Sony will come through with a price drop before the holiday season. I've been reading that their manufacturing costs have gone down by 70% since they first launched, so they should be ready to drop the price soon!

[quote name='Phil']Current 360 is on it's last legs (more frequent unreadable disk errors) so I just bought a Pro from you.

Ever consider stocking refurbished 360 hard drives? Also, I don't suppose these refurbs come with the data transfer materials.[/QUOTE]
Awesome, I'll keep an eye out for your order! We haven't considered stocking just hard drives - is the failure rate on those high enough to warrant replacements? Or is it common for people to upgrade the HD?

Hey everyone, the 50% off Guitar Hero deal is back for the month of August! Check the first post for details.

Well crap... I convinced my brother to buy the 360 Premium HDMI from you so we could play some Battlefield together, and it's now out of stock as of today... :(

I'd usually just wait till you get some more back in, but your $150 360 Pro was totally removed from the site when it went out of stock.

Do you have any idea if or when you'll get some more in? Should I just give it up and look somewhere else? ;_;

edit. heh... Apparently they came back in stock while I was writing this post. Someone's toying with my emotions.

edit2. ....aaaaandd we just bought the 360. Thanks Vic! :)

Was in for a PS3 band kit till it came up $46.23 Shipping in checkout. That was the cheapest method and simply killed the sale for me.

50% off shipping code didn't work for me (not valid at this time), but I think it would've been pointless anyway being that you can only use one promo code per order. So, whoever up there was purchasing the Band Kit and had shipping come to $30, it really wouldn't have helped much. They'd be sacrificing the 50% off the game for a mere $15 off shipping, and since the band kit is $125, they would've been saving $62.50 already, so, choosing to save 50% on shipping instead of 50% on the game would've brought them from like $90 to $140.

Not sure if I'll buy or not. I'm looking at the Guitar Kit for 360 @ $30, but it goes up to $45 after shipping and tax...

And since I already know where to get a used World Tour disc for $20, and since I already have a guitar, I have to decide if I'd want to do it. I just thought it'd be nice to get a new guitar out of it, but not sure if I'd want to pay $25 just for the guitar.

I'll think about it though so you might be getting a purchase from me. I'm also debating if I should hold out for Guitar Hero 5, so that's also going to be a big factor.

[quote name='guynoir']Well crap... I convinced my brother to buy the 360 Premium HDMI from you so we could play some Battlefield together, and it's now out of stock as of today... :(

I'd usually just wait till you get some more back in, but your $150 360 Pro was totally removed from the site when it went out of stock.

Do you have any idea if or when you'll get some more in? Should I just give it up and look somewhere else? ;_;

edit. heh... Apparently they came back in stock while I was writing this post. Someone's toying with my emotions.

edit2. ....aaaaandd we just bought the 360. Thanks Vic! :)[/QUOTE]Rock on! Those Xbox 360s sometimes fly off the shelves faster than we can put them back, so I'm glad to see your persistence paid off! :)

[quote name='gibbyva']Was in for a PS3 band kit till it came up $46.23 Shipping in checkout. That was the cheapest method and simply killed the sale for me.[/QUOTE]I know, our only shipping method at the moment is UPS and sometimes the rates can get up there. We're working on other shipping options right now, and I'll be sure to let you all know when we figure something out!

[quote name='ferrari91169']50% off shipping code didn't work for me (not valid at this time), but I think it would've been pointless anyway being that you can only use one promo code per order.[/QUOTE]I just checked with the marketing manager and it turns out the code for 50% off shipping only works if you have a game console in your cart. But you're right: since you currently can't stack promos, the 50% off Guitar Hero deal is the better one to use!

UPDATE FROM YOUR FRIENDS AT UNCLEVIC.COM :

FOR A LIMITED TIME UNCLEVIC.COM IS OFFERING STEEP DISCOUNTS ON OUR
GUITAR HERO KITS AND GUITAR HERO BAND KITS WITH THE PURCHASE OF ANY
SONY PS3 GAMING CONSOLE. YOU CAN GET YOUR GROOVE ON WITH GUITAR HERO KITS SLASHED DOWN TO ONLY $25 AND GUITAR HER BAND KITS AT JUST $50. IT'S NOT REALLY A LONG WAY TO THE TOP IF YOU WANT TO ROCK AND ROLL WITH THE DEALS AT UNCLEVIC.COM.

http://www.unclevic.com/A124/pl/193-1-uncle-vics-secret-stash

http://unclevic.com/a124/pd/24-1-hp-2321-sony--98006-ps340i-ps3-40gb

http://unclevic.com/a124/pd/186-2-0-2322-sony--98015-ps380gb-playstation-3-ps3-80gb

* You no longer need to use the promotional code of 'rockon' to qualify for this offer.

Huh? I'm about to order the GH3 bundle for the 360, get to putting in my info and the "rockon" code and it tells me "Sorry, promotion not valid at this time."

Oh well, guess Uncle Vic just lost a sale.

[quote name='UncleVic']I feel your pain! Tell you what, you can use the promo code 50SHIP to knock 50% off of your shipping costs for any gaming products on our site. Shhh, don't tell everyone though! ;)
[/QUOTE]

Sure, it'll make the shipping like $12.50, but it's better than 25.

[quote name='UncleVic']
* You no longer need to use the promotional code of 'rockon' to qualify for this offer.[/QUOTE]

Clearly, it's already halved on the site.

Sweet! GH3 guitar bundle is only $25! I just have to pay FORTY DOLLARS for shipping. I kinda feel like playing it tomorrow tho. Might just have to dish out the extra TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS.

Hm. The rockon Code isnt working anymore. And he mentioned it should bring the cost of the wii version down to 35.
"Use promo code: rockon during checkout to get your discount. For example Guitar Hero Band Kit for Wii is already discounted to $69.99. At 50% off it’s only $35! Most of our Guitar Hero products are in new condition, and include warranties and game software. We also carry some refurbished GH products, but they are in "like new" condition, and we never sell any scratched or dented products. Band kits include guitar, mic, drum kit, stand, as well. Lasers and fog machines not included! Click here to see our Guitar Hero selection. Hurry, quantities are limited. Enjoy, Uncle Vic."

Wow...talk about the ultimate shipping deal killer. $34 bucks for the cheapest shipping? 234 bucks for next day shipping? That's so awful it's funny..lol.

I hate to pile on, but the shipping is the only thing keeping me from purchasing one of the Guitar Hero bundles.

There are three Guitar Hero products we have in stock.

1) One is a Guitar Hero Guitar Kit "Legends of Rock". This has the guitar and game. This should ship UPS ground for around $18.

2) Slash Guitar Kits: This is a larger box because it has two guitars and the game. So this is a larger box weighs more and subsequently will cost more to shipo than the single Legends of Rock guitar kit. Probably around $25 UPS ground?

3) Guitar Hero Band Kits: These have the whole kit: drums, guitar, mic, stand, game... This box is large and wighs more as such the shipping will cost more.

While the shipping costs may be close to the price we are offering keep in mind the prices on these are rediculosuly low. We are running out. If you plan on buying more merchandise other than just the GH stuff callJim at 888-3-UncleVic and ask me for a promo code. I may be able to assist ion lowering the shipping costs. Keep in mind we don't add a handling fee our shipping costs are pass-thrus from UPS.

The rockon promo code does not work anymore because we already dropped the price to $25 (Guitar Kits/$50 band kits.

bread's done
Back