Guitar Hero Les Paul "Sex Pistols" Face plate $0.01 at Best Buy YMMV

in for 1, thanks for the heads-up :) ugly-ass faceplate though, it can be used to avoid having the stock one get scratched up

I'll report back if it actually goes through

nice! They charged my card $0.01, so I'm assuming it went through okay. Waiting for my ready for pick up email now.

Can't hurt to try. I'm in.

I wanted to paint my own faceplate, so this would be a good canvas.

Edit: Confirmation/pickup email received.
Edit: Faceplate picked up. It's... yellow!

Thanks op, I'm in, waiting on confirmation now.

//edit//
Nice, got confirmation! Gonna pick it up tomorrow on the way back from class.

My BB had a ton of promo items all on sale for $0.01 including some pre-order demo discs and many DVD promos (Night at the Museum, Shrek 3, etc.), so make sure you check out your local BB when you go to pick up these games if you like $0.01 bonuses!

We'll see if I get one. I ordered one from two different BB's ;) Maybe one of them will have one.

Thanks OP and great find (even if I don't get the confirmation)

I ordered one and went to my Best Buy store with the confirmation number. Walked out with a faceplate for only a penny. Cheaper than buying the Korn, Kiss, Motley Crue and Smashing Pumpkins faceplate.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Just purchased one, thanks op[/quote]

I just want to douple check, this is an actual faceplate, right? not just a sticker?

[quote name='kipz']I just want to douple check, this is an actual faceplate, right? not just a sticker?[/QUOTE]
Ya, it's an actual faceplate, not a sticker/skin. Probably left over promo items from last week's sale.

Gonna try to pick up a few extras tomorrow for CAGs who want em.

thanks op! just picked it up and the cashier did a double take at the price.

It's downright ugly compared to the other faceplates I've seen, but I am not complaining for something that costs .01

My store had hundreds. I can't even bring myself to buy it for a penny. It's really that hideous.

I did pay the full $14.99 for the Smashing Pumpkins guitar faceplate. w00t!

Hardly a deal and NOT YMMV, just no one bothered to make a thread.

Both in store, and on last weeks flyer, they advertise a Sex Pistols faceplate with purchase of the game for any format. They also advertise other plates from Foo Fighters, Alice Cooper, RATM, and others for $9.99.
I agree, the art sucks ass on the Pistols one, so picked up the KISS plate. It's freakin sweet looking. 70's 'Destroyer' tour art looks to it.

I picked mine up today. It worked just fine. They're marked at $14.99 now, though, so I wouldn't count on this working in the future.

[quote name='mkelehan']I picked mine up today. It worked just fine. They're marked at $14.99 now, though, so I wouldn't count on this working in the future.[/quote]

Ah, they scan at $14.99 now? I hope I can pick up my copy without any hassles (I'm heading out tomorrow afternoon).

bread's done
Back