Guitar Hero: On Tour tracklist.

[quote name='DarkKnightCecil']
Alsom you can't expect 70+ songs like GHIII.[/QUOTE]

It's not the quantity, is the (lack of) quality.....

It's no worse than any other GH tracklist. They all suck, with one or two good songs scattered throughout. Here, Bloc Party's good.

Where is my fucking Metal? Ok so there are two songs I wouldn't mind playing on this game and out of that whole track list 2 of the 15 are on GH III (and over half of the initial track list in GH III I would play without question).

Still no metal and a horrible track list. What the fuck.

Breed is a pretty wang song. Not that Nirvana is bad, but they are so many other bands that are overall better IMO. I think those guys just blew out of proportion. They should at least have their more popular songs.

Helicopter - Bloc Party
Do What You Want - OK Go
Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield
Are You Gona Be My Girl - Jet

Those are all decent songs. It doesn't make me want the game until it goes crazy cheap though.

[quote name='spongebobgangster']Oh my god .....never hear of any of these I like hip hop and rap better.[/quote]
:imwithst:
Then what the fuck are you doing commenting on a "guitar" hero games setlist. Last I checked 99 percent of rap and hip hop didnt have any guitar in it. Not trying to hate on u but that was a stupid ass comment man.

oh yeah and this guitar hero game is an epic fail. Activision is a bunch of whores.

I don't know whats worse, Smash Mouth or Daughtry. fucking unbearable vessels of suckitude. Maybe Nickelback will be one of the unlockable songs!

[quote name='tokitoki50']Helicopter - Bloc Party
Do What You Want - OK Go
Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield
Are You Gona Be My Girl - Jet

Those are all decent songs. It doesn't make me want the game until it goes crazy cheap though.[/quote]

Agreed for Helicopter and Are you gunna be my girl...never heard the others though - the blink182 song is pretty good too

I'm hoping this game turns out alright, well good enough to be playable and enjoy the tracklist because if people don't buy it ---> clearance rack!

[quote name='Acidbath42024']:imwithst:
Then what the fuck are you doing commenting on a "guitar" hero games setlist. Last I checked 99 percent of rap and hip hop didnt have any guitar in it. Not trying to hate on u but that was a stupid ass comment man.

oh yeah and this guitar hero game is an epic fail. Activision is a bunch of whores.[/quote]dude less like 98.99 j/k well i like guitar hero and i know its rock I just wish they made a music game with rap or hip hop or something like phase.:bomb:

[quote name='spongebobgangster']dude less like 98.99 j/k well i like guitar hero and i know its rock I just wish they made a music game with rap or hip hop or something like phase.:bomb:[/quote]

6024.jpg

Damn... after GH2 the track list really went down hill.... I was very unimpressed for the most part with the GH3 tracks, Rockband was better (but still a LOT of room for improvement)

bread's done
Back