Guitar Hero rechargeable battery

Revelation44

CAG Veteran
Hi, was in Future Shop tonight and found the "Official Guitar Hero rechargeable battery kit" for Les Paul Xbox 360/PS3 and PS2 Kramers for only $2.99. Rang up as $19.99, the cashier had to change the price. They were in a dump bin and there were 3-4 left. This was at Trinity Common in Brampton, On at 410 and Bovaird.

Includes the charger, battery pack and usb cable!

My futureshop had them, but still at $20. I told them about the price in Brampton, but the girl said "they were open box there" without even checking, the subtext being "I'd rather get commission on someone buying an HDTV so fudge off".

If you could pick up 2 of them I'd gladly pay $12 for them shipped.

Went to the Brampton location this afternoon, and found what appeared to be the last one in this bin full of other Guitar Hero/Rock Band accessories. Scans as $19.99, but it's stickered as $2.99; so it was adjusted accordingly...yay!

[quote name='halcyon1234']My futureshop had them, but still at $20. I told them about the price in Brampton, but the girl said "they were open box there" without even checking, the subtext being "I'd rather get commission on someone buying an HDTV so fudge off".

If you could pick up 2 of them I'd gladly pay $12 for them shipped.[/quote]

Not everyone at FS makes commission...

But yea, that was just an excuse. A bad one.

[quote name='method47']Not everyone at FS makes commission...[/quote]

On of my fiance's students used to work there. He'd mentioned something about the color of their lanyard being an indication?

But yea, that was just an excuse. A bad one.

Sometimes it'd be nice if they got creative with their excuses. "If I price check more than 50 items in a day, head office kills a baby llama to pay for the extra bandwidth".

[quote name='halcyon1234']On of my fiance's students used to work there. He'd mentioned something about the color of their lanyard being an indication?.[/quote]

lol, no.
we all get the same lanyard. then we can change them along the way.
at first I had the red FS one, then I changed it to the Gears2 one because it looked cooler.

lanyard has nothing to do with comission.

also: TV, communications, ipod people, computers, and appliance people get comission. entertainment people get commission only for PSP.
cashiers get no comission.

bread's done
Back