Guitar Hero/Rock Band Codes

mrright4you4now

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Ok so I have a ton of manuals from games laying around my house and I was going through them and going to recycle a bunch of ones that I traded in or sold and forgot to send the manual out with and I'm wondering which of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games can the serial number on the back of the manual be used to download the tracks from? Also is this just on the 360 or the wii and ps3 as well? Thanks in advance.

I know Rock Band 2 comes with a code for 20 free songs and some of the newer music games come with codes to import their songs into the main version of the game (Lego Rock Band Songs into Rock Band 2 for example).

All the track packs (Vol. 2, Classic Rock, Metal and Country) have export codes for a free download. AC/DC has a free export code as well.
LEGO has a code you enter online to get a code to download the ability to purchase the export of the tracks. Yeah, its needlessly complicated but totally worth it.

[quote name='JoeCamNet']All the track packs (Vol. 2, Classic Rock, Metal and Country) have export codes for a free download. AC/DC has a free export code as well.
LEGO has a code you enter online to get a code to download the ability to purchase the export of the tracks. Yeah, its needlessly complicated but totally worth it.[/QUOTE]

Difference with LEGO is that you need the game, an unused code, and $10.

bread's done
Back