Guitar Hero/Rock Band Controllers - Where to find them cheap?

Donnums

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Despite them making an insane amount of guitar controllers, I am shocked at how expensive they are and what some people are trying to charge. I'd prefer the Les Paul style GH3 controllers for either PS3 or 360, but at this point it doesn't really matter.

I couldn't believe the prices for the guitar and drums either when I decided to sell my extra instruments over the summer. I guess with them no longer available in stores for the most part, and the guitars and especially drums wearing out with a lot of use on the higher difficulties, people are looking to replace them. I agree that yard sales are probably a good idea. I was going to suggest Gamestop but then I thought I remembered reading they didn't take in the guitars for trade in so they probably don't sell them either.

Shop Goodwill.com has auctions. Some might show up there.

Other then that list an ad in Craigslist, or try bidding on eBay. Amazon might have some used on the cheap.

You could also have luck making a thread in the trading section here on CAG. Someone might be willing to sell outright or take a trade for them. Good luck my man.

bread's done
Back