Guitar Hero Van Halen (X360) $14.98 NEW @ Amazon/Target

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I'd be all over this if they didn't limit it to only DLR-era songs.[/QUOTE]

Whoa, I think you got that backwards, cowboy, because surely you couldn't mean that you like Sammy Hagar, right?

Sammy Hagar alone = good

DLR Van Halen = good

Van Halen + Sammy Hagar = not so good

I'm in for one

I'm very tempted to get this since my Target has had it on clearance for $30 and has yet to go down. How do I use my Promo Credit that I got for Super SF4 though? Or can I not use it since it's Amazon/Target

[quote name='Donnums']Or can I not use it since it's Amazon/Target[/QUOTE]

Exactly, I have $10 promo credit too and it wasn't used.

I think the promo credit will only apply to things shipped by Amazon (may work for "fulfilled by Amazon" as well).

I like all of the music from the VH guys...
Van Halen w/Dave
Dave Solo
Van Halen w/Sammy
Sammy Solo
Chickenfoot

The game itself...The VH songs are fun, the bulk of the rest of them blow yak, there is no storyline for the game, and once you get past the omission of Michael Anthony, it's enjoyable. The draw is thus - do you like DLR-era VH songs and want to rock out on them? If so...it's well worth the

I wanted it, but I, for personal reasons, will not puchase anything from Target. I was hoping Amazon would PM it. Too bad for me.

[quote name='Ronin317']The game itself...The VH songs are fun, the bulk of the rest of them blow yak, there is no storyline for the game, and once you get past the omission of Michael Anthony, it's enjoyable. The draw is thus - do you like DLR-era VH songs and want to rock out on them? If so...it's well worth the

[quote name='Ronin317']I like all of the music from the VH guys...
Van Halen w/Dave
Dave Solo
Van Halen w/Sammy
Sammy Solo
Chickenfoot

The game itself...The VH songs are fun, the bulk of the rest of them blow yak, there is no storyline for the game, and once you get past the omission of Michael Anthony, it's enjoyable. The draw is thus - do you like DLR-era VH songs and want to rock out on them? If so...it's well worth the

[quote name='Afflicted']I think the thing that made me dislike the game... well 2 things.. Michael Anthony not there.... and the fact that the additional songs seemed like they were just picked at random. I mean look at GH Metallica, pretty much every song fits in some way or other. Here not at all.

That said I think it's well worth the 14.98, but probably not more than 20 bucks.[/QUOTE]
I'll agree - the non-VH songs are...mostly lame. I swear I read somewhere that Wolfie helped pick from a list that Activision gave him that they had rights to...but the Mike Anthony thing pissed me off initially, then I didn't care after a few songs.

But dude...Ice Cream Man with a group of people, SOOOOO fun.

bread's done
Back