guitar hero wireless controller only!?

Steggy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
Hey, was curious because I searched on Google to no avail... does activision sell the controllers only for guitar hero? I ask because I saw a bunch at walmart today, but checked online and they said that the guitars only got canceled? What is the scoop, can I buy these out from walmart and sell them for a profit/sell here at cost, or is this just somewhat of an early release?

[quote name='blackbird3216']69.99, available now.[/QUOTE]

any link to somewhere online that sells them? preferably buy.com?

The gamestop closest to me never got no Wii guitar only. But they have a coupon from activision 20 rebate if you spend 50 or more. So you could get a game and guitar almost as cheap as guitar only.

this past december and into january...i've been told by many a gamestop/eb games that they will not sell the guitar only for Wii, and they will no accept any part of the GHIII bundle unless the game and guitar are together. this of course prompted me to purchase another bundle, and feed the extra GHIII game to the ebay fishes.

redoctane has a two player pack with two guitars:
http://www.redoctane.com/gh3-wii.html

[quote name='TomCloud9']The gamestop closest to me never got no Wii guitar only. But they have a coupon from activision 20 rebate if you spend 50 or more. So you could get a game and guitar almost as cheap as guitar only.[/QUOTE]

IIRC the rebate is not valid on GHIII

I was in the BB in West Nashville today and they had about 15 of the guitars on hand. So expensive.

bread's done
Back