Guitar Hero World Tour - Band Kit 360 $130

I don't know... this seems a little too good to be true. Decent seller rating, but the price point is extremely low for the product, sounds a little fishy to me. Possibly a misadvertisement? Maybe this is meant for the Guitar bundle instead, not sure.

If it actually turns out the be the full kit, great deal.

Great price, just hope that it doesn't come in damaged. That could be another $20 just to ship it back to the store, not to mention the waiting process. Good luck!

sounds like a great deal, too bad i missed out on it...let us know how all this works out for those who were able to order it.

on a side note: i will most likely be going retail to get this game, and i was wondering if anyone knew of any good pre-order/purchase incentives for buying it at a certain store? im leaning towards bestbuy just for the reward zone points, but i know that folks in the UK are getting a free "bass" guitar with their copy...i was hoping someone knew of a similar deal where i got some sort of cool extra from somewhere for my purchase in the US?

You can pre-order a bundle on eBay and use the Live cashback program to get 30% off and you're pretty much guaranteed it isn't a posting mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if it is just a posting mistake, Amazon Marketplace purchases are guaranteed so I'll be getting my money back one way or the other. Then I will probably just use the Live search cashback offer...

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']You can pre-order a bundle on amazon and use the Live cashback program to get 30% off and you're pretty much guaranteed it isn't a posting mistake.[/quote]

Don't you mean on ebay? How can I get 30% off purchases at amazon.com?

[quote name='Corvin']:lol: Gotta make up for all the sets he accidentally sold cheap. It's now listed at $325.[/quote]

That's a different seller...

[quote name='zao366']sounds like a great deal, too bad i missed out on it...let us know how all this works out for those who were able to order it.

on a side note: i will most likely be going retail to get this game, and i was wondering if anyone knew of any good pre-order/purchase incentives for buying it at a certain store? im leaning towards bestbuy just for the reward zone points, but i know that folks in the UK are getting a free "bass" guitar with their copy...i was hoping someone knew of a similar deal where i got some sort of cool extra from somewhere for my purchase in the US?[/quote]

the reason they're gettin' a free bass guitar is 'cause of how ridiculously expensive it is over there

[quote name='NateNinja']Don't you mean on ebay? How can I get 30% off purchases at amazon.com?[/quote]

Yes, I meant eBay. I'll edit my post to reflect that :)

It is against Amazon Seller Policy to send you something OTHER than the UPC you ordered. If the UPC does not match or the description is different and the seller does not work it out with you, contact Amazon and you'll have the full price returned to you within 3 business days almost no questions asked.

If the seller confirms that what they sent was NOT the band kit, they will be SOL. You will then be told you CAN return the item, but are not required to. I had a buyer do this to me on an item they didn't even receive yet (turns out I sent them the correct thing. They were upset it didn't make it cross country in 3 days on regular shipping).

bread's done
Back