Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar 2 Pack (360/PS3/PS2) $69 with $25 egift card at Walmart

BuckSatan

CAGiversary!
I almost bought World Tour at Best Buy yesterday but held back hoping to find a better deal and I'm not glad I did. On Wal-Mart.com they have a World Tour 2 pack of guitars and a game for $69.00 and you also get a $25.00 gift card sent via email! It looks like this is the price for the PS3, 360 and PS2 versions. They also have the full band pack listed as $99.00 for the 360 version but doesn't include the gift card. I've included a link below. Strangely the single guitar kits are $79.00.

Note: Includes 1 GHWT Guitar and 1 GHIII Guitar

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?ic=48_0&search_constraint=0&search_query=guitar+hero+world+tour

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mrfossey']This seems like a great deal...SEEMS like a great deal.
344.jpg
I'm tempted. Thanks![/quote]
What do you mean by that? Are they trying something funny that I cant point out?

[quote name='jimmytron']What do you mean by that? Are they trying something funny that I cant point out?[/quote]

No, but I can't help but be skeptical with a deal that appears at first glance to be great. Well, not that skeptical, as I'm in for one.

Well, that's better than the TRU deal several days ago which I bit on: GHWT + GHWT Guitar for $50. I would have totally gone for this instead. :(

This sale was brought up a week ago without the $25 GC. I jumped on it once I saw the added $25 bonus. Ended up with GH:WT, two wireless guitars and the RB wired drum set for about $80 total. Awesome deal and I am now ready for the greatness that will be RB: Beatles.

[quote name='blackhole82']I'm in for one. I can always resell the game :)[/QUOTE]

You're apparently not the only one with that idea. There are a bazillion of them on ebay right now.

[quote name='somahead33']This sale was brought up a week ago without the $25 GC. I jumped on it once I saw the added $25 bonus. Ended up with GH:WT, two wireless guitars and the RB wired drum set for about $80 total. Awesome deal and I am now ready for the greatness that will be RB: Beatles.[/QUOTE]

Now that sounds like a good idea. But then again, I don't really need 2 more guitars, and I'm more interested in Rock Band than GHWT, so maybe I should just get the $30 drums and forget about the rest. It's only a good deal if you want all the stuff you're paying for.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BIG5']Now that sounds like a good idea. But then again, I don't really need 2 more guitars, and I'm more interested in Rock Band than GHWT, so maybe I should just get the $30 drums and forget about the rest. It's only a good deal if you want all the stuff you're paying for.[/quote]
I can see your point. Luckily for me, I have held off on the music game craze having only bought GHII with the wired guitar when it first released on the 360. I am only jumping into this genre for the Beatles game, so the opportunity to piece my equipment together seemed perfect. Plus, I get a game out of it that friends can play when they come over.

Is the whole band kit on clearance somewhere? Saw 5 of these on CraigsList today for $70-80 brand new for PS2, PS3, Wii, 360. They claim to have them new, with the game, guitar, drums, mic. I'm wondering if they maybe found a Blockbuster that had them priced wrong or something.

[quote name='somahead33']I can see your point. Luckily for me, I have held off on the music game craze having only bought GHII with the wired guitar when it first released on the 360. I am only jumping into this genre for the Beatles game, so the opportunity to piece my equipment together seemed perfect. Plus, I get a game out of it that friends can play when they come over.[/QUOTE]

I've held off too, mostly because I didn't have a 360 or PS3 until recently, but I have GH3 and a wireless Les Paul (which some say is the best plastic guitar) so all I need is a drum set and maybe I'll get Rock Band 1 from Goozex.

Just rent RB1 and buy RB2 and then import all the tracks for $5. At least that is what I am lead to believe can happen. Save those Goozex points for something actually worth owning.

bread's done
Back