guitar hero:world tour walmart $13.92

bengalboy

CAGiversary!
I'm actually a rock band fan and not guitar hero, but this is the cheapest I've ever seen this run at. Surprised it took this long with part 5 already out for over 2 months already. Hope this helps someone looking for it cheap.

This is easily the worst of the 360 GH titles (well, Van Halen gives it some competition...), but, this is a good price if you haven't played it, or if you traded it in when it was still worth something. But yes, the thread title needs some serious editing. Thanks for posting, but please remember to give all applicable info in the title, such as the console. (And I'm rarely the thread police... enough other people here have that job.)

Well, for people like me with no Target within a 50-mile radius, this is obviously the better deal for me. But I'm not really interested in getting World Tour unless I can get the drums, and if I can, the guitar for a good deal, as well. (Come on, Black Friday! :p)

[quote name='pwnthee']no instruments? Great deal![/QUOTE]

Yep it's a great deal. The last thing the majority of us need is more plastic guitars. Just trying to get rid of the extra instruments is more work.

[quote name='QiG']Almost worth it for the Tool songs alone.. the drum patterns were outstanding on those tracks.[/QUOTE]

That is the sole reason I am buying it over Rock Band. Tool rocks.

bread's done
Back