Gun = Red Dead Revolver??

LilPaintballer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
70 (100%)
Well, on bf i m planning on picked up the 360 with marvel forza and gh2 at best buy and i spotted gun for 4.99 there aswell, i got a kick out of red dead revolver, will i enjoy gun?

Thanks

Personally I liked Gun more. Only problem I had was the end boss battle, which was a big pain in the ass and more then I care to elaborate. That and it feels like the game could've been longer...

I would've loved GUN if it was on PS3 .

J.K. If it controlled as awesome as Crackdown I probably would've put in the time to beat it .

For $4.99 it's a no brainer .

I personally preferred RDR slightly, but both are really good games. If you liked RDR, you'll probably like Gun too.

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']I had more fun with Red Dead Revolver.[/quote]
Agreed, After the 1st few missions in GUN everything just felt boring and the same IMO. I really enjoyed Call of Juarez, way better the Gun adn the story is pretty good.

Gun has better atmosphere, RDR has a better shooting engine. Both games are pretty comparable, I wouldn't say either is that great but they're both fun.

[quote name='Richlough']J.K. If it controlled as awesome as Crackdown I probably would've put in the time to beat it .
[/QUOTE][quote name='Underfoot']I really enjoyed Call of Juarez, way better the Gun ann the story is pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Both Crackdown and Call of Juarez are horrible games and should not be compared to either Gun or RDR.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Gun has better atmosphere, RDR has a better shooting engine. Both games are pretty comparable, I wouldn't say either is that great but they're both fun.

Both Crackdown and Call of Juarez are horrible games and should not be compared to either Gun or RDR.[/QUOTE]

You must be smoking some of that SDF weed .

1.) Red Dead Revolver
2.) GUN
9,876,998.) Call of Juarez

Call of Juarez is one of the worst games I have ever played.

If you like Red Dead, you'll enjoy GUN.

I haven't played RDR, but I enjoyed Gun. It wasn't the greatest game I've ever played, but it wasn't too bad. If you want a GTA style western, it isn't a bad choice.

Both are great games and the only thing that separates them IMO is Gun is more sandbox. Other than that they are both worth having in your library if you like western games.

I thought RDR got boring, but Gun is awesome. Like they said, for $5, you're a fool not to buy it. Even if you get it for the PS2.

The ONLY things wrong with Gun were difficulty inconsistencies and that it was too short. It had monumental production values, well-fleshed out gameplay, lots of good stuff. If every rushed game were as good as Gun, gaming would be worlds better.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Both Crackdown and Call of Juarez are horrible games and should not be compared to either Gun or RDR.[/QUOTE]

Get the fuck out of here. Crackdown was great.

I never played RDR, but I liked GUN alot, except the end boss, I actually gave up on him and never finished the game, he was that rotten.

I only played the demo of Call of Juarez but god did it suck. I hated it.

I haven't playred RDR but GUN Is a good game. You'll want the 360 version, Though. (Easy achievements and the ability to chat with friends while playing)

I loved both games, but I really enjoyed the Spaghetti Western music in Red Dead Revolver -- it really made the game for me. If you liked RDR, I wholeheartedly recommend you get GUN on the 360. For five dollars you won't be disappointed.

Gun had better production values, maybe, but Red Dead had all the style.

Multiplayer Red Dead was brilliant, too. Hadn't played so much continuous multiplayer since Goldeneye.

[quote name='zengonzo']Multiplayer Red Dead was brilliant, too. Hadn't played so much continuous multiplayer since Goldeneye.[/quote]

Agreed. I played the multiplayer for a long with friends when I first bought the game.

bread's done
Back