Gungnir PSP 19.99 amazon OUT OF STOCK.. 19.99 GAMESTOP INSTOCK

hopefully Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time falls just as fast ..

i was able to grab this game off someone on ebay for 19 shipped sealed a week after it hit (still never played it)

plan on picking up Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time off gamefly for 22.49 and using my 5 gamefly bux that expire aug 2 to knock it down to 17.49

sadly i think that is the end of PSP games

EDIT guess not more psp games are listed but junk

FIFA 13 SEPT 30
NBA2K 13 OCT 2
Ragnarok: Tactics OCT 17 (Thought this was a vita game)

[quote name='slidecage']

FIFA 13 SEPT 30
NBA2K 13 OCT 2
Ragnarok: Tactics OCT 17 (Thought this was a vita game)[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping we get the PSP version of Persona 2 Eternal Punishment before that time. (the end of PSP releases) Plus eventually we should see Trails in the Sky 2, I would hope, even if it's in digital form.

[quote name='slidecage']hopefully Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time falls just as fast ..

i was able to grab this game off someone on ebay for 19 shipped sealed a week after it hit (still never played it)

plan on picking up Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time off gamefly for 22.49 and using my 5 gamefly bux that expire aug 2 to knock it down to 17.49

FIFA 13 SEPT 30
NBA2K 13 OCT 2
Ragnarok: Tactics OCT 17 (Thought this was a vita game)[/QUOTE]
Ragnarok Odyssey is the Vita one.

Good price but I have to wait for digital, can't stand UMD plus ill have it for vita when I get one eventually. Same with Growlanser but I might get that day one...

[quote name='mrbomb']Good price but I have to wait for digital, can't stand UMD plus ill have it for vita when I get one eventually. Same with Growlanser but I might get that day one...[/QUOTE]

Doesn't work on the Vita.

[quote name='silver001']you can buy it from gamestop as well.[/QUOTE]
Unluckily for me, I went to two gamestops with only (one) gutted copies... went ahead and ordered from amazon yesterday just in case of this.

bread's done
Back