Gunstar Super Heroes on sale at Target B&M for 19.99

I might have to pick this up just to have one sealed. Fantastic game really really hard on the hardest level. Not for the timid. Thanks OP

Target was one of the more fun black friday stores to go to today.
Family Guy Season 3, Family Guy - Stewie, Crash, CD's... and now this. =)

I went to a few stores in the Atlanta area to try and find Lumines for cheap and just about every store had the sign.

If this isn't YMMV, then I'm definitely grabbing this. I know that this is the kind of game I will absolutely love and this is probably the lowest the price will ever go.

[quote name='Chacrana']Oh wait, so this is national then?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is. The only gating factor will be the stock that each store has on hand... and I've rarely seen more than 5 copies of Gunstar Super Heros in one place.

Good deal, just took care of my brothers Christmas present! :D Anyone know when this sale ends since I'd like to be able to score one for myself as well after my check clears?

[quote name='amusedtoe']Good deal, just took care of my brothers Christmas present! :D Anyone know when this sale ends since I'd like to be able to score one for myself as well after my check clears?[/QUOTE]

Technically, I believe it's a temporary price cut, so they could bump the price back up whenever they want to.

Awesome deal....been wanting a deal on this game since it was released. Don't even think Fry's had a deal on it first week it came out. If this is national, as it seems, then I'm definitely going to be there late today or tomorrow.

Saw it marked at 29.99, regular price today, but I didn't bother scanning it. I was too excited about getting my DS for $100.

Just picked up the next to last copy at the Target at Valleyview in Roanoke VA. No signs and it was still marked as 29.99, but rung up at 19.99. Thanks guys!

Big thanks for the heads up! I just picked up my copy at the Baldwin Park, California Target. They had about three copies left. And I was just going to buy this game at EB for $30 last week. Thanks again for the $10 savings!

Thanks op! Tried to get this with the $10 off coupon at Best Buy with no luck as no store within a million miles radius has any in. Thanks again!

[quote name='Supercake']Thanks OP! Got it for 20$, had to ring it up to get the price. (CAGs, make sure to scan it to be sure.)[/QUOTE]

Dammit, I saw that it still said 29.99 and usually my Target is up-to-speed on all things, so I figured that they would have marked it down already, I didn't ring it up. I'll just pick i tup tomorrow when I go pick up a blue DS, Mario kart, and cancel my ds bundle at Gamestop.

This was pretty good. I was considering getting this at Best Buy with the $10 off coupon, but now I don't need to go hunting for an extra coupon book.

I guess I should really check out some reviews for this puppy. I know it's gotten good ratings, just need some specifics. Is it a pretty standard side-scrolling shooter?

[quote name='botticus']I guess I should really check out some reviews for this puppy. I know it's gotten good ratings, just need some specifics. Is it a pretty standard side-scrolling shooter?[/QUOTE]

A great game - it's from Treasure, who are renowned for awesome 2-D shooters (their most recent, I think, being Ikaruga (GC) and Astroboy (GBA))

Picked up a copy at the target in danvers and it was worth every penny! They had a couple in stock and luckily I still had 30 bucks in my pocket.

[quote name='Johnny Postman']A great game - it's from Treasure, who are renowned for awesome 2-D shooters (their most recent, I think, being Ikaruga (GC) and Astroboy (GBA))[/QUOTE]
Yeah, just read up on it, looks pretty worthwhile. I'm starting to realize how much I missed in the portable market for a while. Considering my last handheld was the original GB, a lot has gone on. And both the GBA and DS are fine machines with some great games. Luckily now I have both!

Thanks OP, I picked it up at the Burke Centre Target for $19.99. They had a temporary price drop tag on that and God of War (but it was sold out). Luckily, this Target has like 30 of them. This will probably be the very last GBA I'll ever buy, what a way to go out.

Im still buying gba games like water, doing some catching up on titles that i dont have by finding deals through here and stuff. Ive got almost all of the gba games that i want, of course if there are more out there with cheap prices i will find them and buy them, hehe!

Thanks, I picked one up last night in College Point, NY. Definitely not just a black Friday thing. The display still said 29.99, but it rung up for 19.99.

Picked up the last copy at Mayfield Heights. Not surprisingly, it was the last copy as they actually had the price cut sign up. The University Heights store had it tagged at 29.99 and there were quite a few left.

[quote name='dragonjud']Thanks, I picked one up last night in College Point, NY. Definitely not just a black Friday thing. The display still said 29.99, but it rung up for 19.99.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll have to check it out tonight

The Target on 9th Street North in Saint Petersburg, FL has this game, many copies as well, it's in the GBA case at the very lower right corner, VERY easy to miss.

Bought my copy for $20, returned that one to Gamestop where I paid $30 for it, and walked out with Snowboard Kids DS :D

I got the last copy in the Milford Ohio store on Sunday. I brought it home, handed it to my wife and said "Hey look what you're getting my for Christmas" ;)

Thanks OP. Picked up a copy at the Vallejo, CA Target earlier today. They had 2 or 3 more copies still. The sign said the price cut is good until the 19th of Dec so hopefully there is time for a restock for some of you.

My local Target also did not have the sign up, so there were plenty of copies left. Snagged one for XMas. Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back