Guy Caught Cheating At Counter Strike Tournament.

[quote name='$hady']Break is crap, they post old and stupid stuff! I miss big-boys........:cry:[/QUOTE]

I agree. UselessJunk.com has really gone downhill too.

agreed. why did they change to break.com anyway? the ultimate of all suck though is ebaumsworld.com. collegehumor still rules. but with you tube around i dont see these sites lasting too long.

[quote name='xrickyb86x']agreed. why did they change to break.com anyway? the ultimate of all suck though is ebaumsworld.com. collegehumor still rules. but with you tube around i dont see these sites lasting too long.[/QUOTE]

They got bought........

$$$ for them = :cry: for us

that looked so staged. his reaction to his machine being smashed: "hey"

thats how cheaters should be treated in all types of games no matter what it is:

xbox, pc, etc.

all cheaters should burn in hell!

[quote name='Apossum']that looked so staged. his reaction to his machine being smashed: "hey"[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah. If someone smashed my $2000 machine, I'd beat the shit out of them or die trying.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']I would pay CASH MONEY to have this happen in real life to all the Halo 2 cheaters online.[/QUOTE]

Thing is, all the cheaters in halo 2 are spoiled kids and would jsut buy new ones.

[quote name='help1']Thing is, all the cheaters in halo 2 are spoiled kids and would just have their parents buy new ones.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

[quote name='vietgurl']Haha, yeah. If someone smashed my $2000 machine, I'd beat the shit out of them or die trying.[/QUOTE]
I agree.

bread's done
Back