Gyllenhaal and Sarsgaard Engaged and Expecting

darkmere

CAGiversary!
Gyllenhaal and Sarsgaard Engaged and Expecting

Secretary star Maggie Gyllenhaal and Flightplan actor Peter Sarsgaard are engaged and expecting a baby. The couple have been together for over four years. They co-starred in 2003's In God's Hands, a low-budget feature produced by Steven Soderbergh that was never released. Sarsgaard recently starred in Jarhead, alongside his future brother-in-law, Jake Gyllenhaal. It will be the first marriage and first child for both actors. Sarsgaard will next be seen in indie drama Small Tragedy, while Gyllenhaal co-stars in World Trade Center, coming out this summer.

i have to admit, when i read the headline i was thinking jake and not maggie. like all of a sudden, riding the success of brokeback, hollywood started making gay couples for publicity.

[quote name='guardian_owl']my second thought was "I guess Sarsguard must have a sister or something, Maggie never even crossed my mind :lol:[/QUOTE]That was my first thought. :lol:

Wow. I hope Maggie doesnt combine their names if/when they get married (assuming they arent already). It would be the most vowels in a name ever.

Also, that skit with Peter Sarsgaard selling the Sarsguard made me laugh the hardest I've had in awhile watching SNL.

[quote name='Vampire Hunter D']SARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSGUARD!!!!!!!!!!! [snl joke][/QUOTE]

I remember that skit it was quite funny because it a was a group of Pirates having their annual meeting with Sarsgaard as their guest speaker.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Imagine that kid in Kindergarden trying to spell the last name. Thats just fucked.[/QUOTE]

Let's just hope they don't give the kid a fucked up first name to with that last name.

really, why was this posted?

not to knock the OP but it kills me that this and other celebrity news make it on the air every night at 6 and 11. its totally bogus.

I was so confused.

Don't know who Sarsgaard is, and I was thinking Jake Gyllenhaal. Then when I saw "Peter Sarsgaard" I did a double take. Seemed straight out of Junior.

Who the heck is Maggie Gyllenhaal?

[quote name='nickmad']really, why was this posted?

not to knock the OP but it kills me that this and other celebrity news make it on the air every night at 6 and 11. its totally bogus.[/QUOTE]
it was late, i was bored, and there was nothing going on. if it really bothers you i don't care if the mods kill the thread. i normally hate all the celebrity gossip threads, but i was amused at my own confusion of the gyllenhaal siblings, as i stated above. i got the story from imdb while i was on my way to look up info about some films i've recently watched.

[quote name='Mouse']I was so confused.

Don't know who Sarsgaard is, and I was thinking Jake Gyllenhaal. Then when I saw "Peter Sarsgaard" I did a double take. Seemed straight out of Junior.

Who the heck is Maggie Gyllenhaal?[/quote]
Jake's sister, she's mostly been in indie flicks.

[quote name='darkmere']it was late, i was bored, and there was nothing going on. if it really bothers you i don't care if the mods kill the thread. i normally hate all the celebrity gossip threads, but i was amused at my own confusion of the gyllenhaal siblings, as i stated above. i got the story from imdb while i was on my way to look up info about some films i've recently watched.[/quote]

nah, you dont have to kill the thread.

its just insane how this is "actual" news that takes up time on tv. i guess its coming to a head becasue of the utter garbage that VH1 and E! runs everyday.

Look on the bright side, at least she won't be afraid of chinese immigrants anymore.

SARS GUARD

[quote name='darkmere']i have to admit, when i read the headline i was thinking jake and not maggie. like all of a sudden, riding the success of brokeback, hollywood started making gay couples for publicity.[/QUOTE]
I second.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Now I'll never get my chance with Maggie. Tis' a sad day.[/QUOTE]
have you learned nothing from hollywood romances? give this thing 3 more years and she'll be single again. if you become a multi-millionairre in the meantime you'll quadrupile your odds of landing her or someone better.

bread's done
Back