H: 1 month XBL card +$5 W: PS3 VIP code BF:BC2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmayhorn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Exactly what the title says. Bought a LE copy of Bad Company 2 for :ps3: and cannot activate my code. Thanks for looking. Would love to get this done today or asap.

Peace,

Jimmy

Last edited by a moderator:
I just thought anything was better than asking for one. There are better ways to comment on a post. In fact, why would you waste your time even coming in here? People like you ruin sites like this. Now get lost.

[quote name='jimmayhorn']i just thought anything was better than asking for one. There are better ways to comment on a post. Now get lost.[/quote]
msrp $15

I know what the msrp is. Please refer to my second post that you quoted. For the rest of the trolls, I have seen people post free codes. I just didn't want to beg. Looks like I may have to just buy it so I don't have to deal with jerks. Thanks for ruining this site.

[quote name='jimmayhorn']Just wanted to bump this and apologize if I offended anyone with my offer.[/QUOTE]

Apology accepted for your offensive offer

Really? Really? You either have to be a child or a yankee jerk which is probably true. I thought I told you to leave?

Please delete this thread and save me from this childish punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back