H: 360 Console Bundle, SNES Bundle, iphone 2g 8gb W: $$$/Paypal

Bump...

I have the boxed version of the Penumbra collection if you're interested. It's not in my tradelist but make me an offer, let me know what graphics card you have because I have the hotfix files and instructions for the ATI graphics card issues.

I have a Left 4 Dead code I can sell to you. I cant check what asking price while Im at work, but Ill sell it to you for 50% of whatever it is.

Also, if you CML, I have a computer accessory called the "Fang", which is sort of a mini keyboard customized for FPS play. The price is on the list so let me know if you are interested.

Not Steam games, but I have the following PC Games:

Dragon Age Origins + Awakening Expansion

Bad Company 2

Bioshock 2

Splinter Cell: Double Agent

[quote name='Vulgarism']Bump for this dude, sell him your PC games![/QUOTE]

(As Nike says) JUST DO IT! I've dealt with a ton of great CAG'S but this guy takes the cake :)

Let me know how it goes when you get your laptop!

Free bump...

I have most of my PC games listed in my collection but I need to update it again. Let me know your Steam ID and you I'll add you to my friends list.

I'm taking the box of stuff down to the UPS store tomorrow, since the Post Office said it was going to cost $8 to ship a hoodie that can't weigh more than two pounds... I'm sure they'd say your box would cost about $20 to ship.... Let's hope I have much better luck at the UPS store... I'll let you know!

bread's done
Back