H: 360/ps3 games, artbooks W: Ninja Gaiden 3 ps3, CYL, PAYPAL

I am not too interested in any of your artbooks at the moment (largely because of car issues that have tightened up my leisure spending!) but I will definitely keep you in mind for later, thanks for the heads up and it seems like you have quite a nice collection!

no prob! thanks for cml :)

[quote name='BrolyB593']I am not too interested in any of your artbooks at the moment (largely because of car issues that have tightened up my leisure spending!) but I will definitely keep you in mind for later, thanks for the heads up and it seems like you have quite a nice collection![/QUOTE]

I think manga/graphic novels are now 60% off at the Sunnyvale Borders. I saw some type of Art of Street Fighter Volume I book on the shelf (I think it was a comic book compilation in full color instead of an "Art Book" though).

thanks for the bump (and the advice on the thermal paste; I'll definitely look into it after I get the blu-ray lens fixed up)!

The Borders in Sunnyvale is closing on Wednesday. I couldn't even find the manga/comic section since last week, but everything is at least 80% off as of Sunday.

I have the feeling that my replacement PS3 laser lens is going to die... It's showing the same symptoms as before...:wall:

If you're still looking for a ps2, let me know!

Your inbox is full. I tried to PM you. i'll just write it here:

As of right now I am not that interested in trading. I have a pretty serious backlog and while I am interested in that game I am not super interested. If I change my mind I will be sure to let you know!

Thanks
PJ

Free bump.

I will take you up on your offer if you are willing to do $60 + the game my friend. Check your PM buddy. :)

bread's done
Back