H: 360, PS3, PSP, and more! W: Nintendo games!

[quote name='JmyHny']Anyone want Pure for 360 I have it sealed PM ME[/QUOTE]
Don't shit on other people's trade lists. That's not cool.

[quote name='JmyHny']Dude First of all I'm not doing that to anyone's trade list it won't let me post my own so lay off[/quote]

Your still advertising on someone elses list.
Wait till you can get your own or maybe post on the BB 10$ trade thread. Not on someone elses

Well if you would be so kind to give me a link to that trade thead I would greatly appreciate it, I can't seem to find that trade thread anymore for some reason, y'all are taking stuff way too seriously chill out im a noob at this

I was just explaining how things go. Trust me you could have gotten it a lot worse from other people, and its the very first thread at the top of the trading section.

It amazes me that someone is advertising on my tradelist. Sorry JmyHny, I doubt more than 5 people even saw that. Just wait a month after you registered and you can make your own list.

I got the silent hill experience for psp and I have the silent hill homecoming soundtrack that is still sealed. There is small crack on jewel case though :( A GS manager gave it to me because she said no one wanted it.

Whoaa...hey Daflubby! I've traded with your before and left your first iTrader fb. ^_^v

Just wanted to comment on how well you're doing on CAG! :hot: Haha~

Happy trading. Hope you get some cash/sales! :roll:

Hey man, how's it going? Are you interested in MGS2? I have the normal version on the PS2. :)

Interested in Parasite Eve II, let me know if you find anything from my list for it.

I still have the sh homecoming soundtrack. I also have kingdom hearts formation arts ansem statue. Oh and the kingdom hearts re: chain of memories art that was included with the game

pending in:
Valkyria Chronicles
Perler art
FFXII CE
2x Mega64 shirts
Resistance
Battle Fantasia
Bioshock guide
Silent Hill: H guide
Elite Beat Agents
Cowboy Bebop soundtracks
Spectral Force
Theresia
Chocobo Tales
Silent Hill Homecoming OST
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time

Last edited by a moderator:
CML (signature) for Star Ocean: TTEOT, Castlevania 64, Parasite Eve 2... Also interested in Vigilante 8, I assume the red list is your "free game" bonus.

bread's done
Back