H: 3DS/PS3 games, PAYPAL W: Pokemon Black/White 2, Professor Layton 3DS, others

[quote name='twztid13']fyi here at the local texas walmarts, valkyria chron. is 19.99$ brand new. bump anyway.[/QUOTE]

Ah, thank you. I updated my price on it.

Visiting bump.

It might interest you to know that I sold a Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire Guide on Amazon a while ago for $14 (after I had it priced at the $3-4 range on here for awhile). The listing for that particular title is very strange, volatile I would suspect.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Visiting bump.

It might interest you to know that I sold a Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire Guide on Amazon a while ago for $14 (after I had it priced at the $3-4 range on here for awhile). The listing for that particular title is very strange, volatile I would suspect.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting me know! Im going to be posting many of these on ebay within the week and could use insight like this!

CML for both pokemon games and megaman battle network 3

Also, I think I have a zelda twilight princess poster somewhere, I don't know if I still have it, but I'll try and find it

Dear Lord, what happened to the price on Elemental Gearbolt? It makes me feel sad, going over to Amazon and seeing the market flooded with dubious listings which drive the prices down (Feels especially sad over the current price of D and Heart of Darkness).

I would trade you for Elemental Gearbolt; uhh, lemme think what Zelda stuff I have--other than the funky Windwaker import I just put up? Digging is required!

Hey man, dunno if you saw my response on my thread, but I didn't see a whole lot I'd be interested in for the guide. Do let me know if you update your list though, as I'd be happy to check back in with you!

Thanks!

I am not willing to purchase your Metroid Prime Trilogy guide (my spending habbits are too high right now), but I am willing to trade for it. CML! I may be able to do both though (half and half?).

bump, a lot of stuff is gone to ebay now, if you were interested in anything that is gone, PM me and ill give you my ebay account for info, everything is priced cheap!

bread's done
Back