H: $50 OFF ANY PURCHASE IN GAMESTOP W: $25 AMAZON GIFT CODE

Gamestop

CAG Newbie
$50 OFF ANY PURCHASE IN GAMESTOP
I am offering a set of three Gamestop certificates that would allow you to get $50 off any item in the store. All three certificates can be used together on a single purchase. 
Please note that these certificates are only valid in the United States, Guam and Puerto Rico.

Payment:
$25 Amazon Gift Code

You will receive:
1 x $10 certificate
1 x $15 certificate 
1 x $25 certificate   

Terms of the certificate:
Coupon valid toward purchase of single in-store and in-stock item only. Coupon can only be redeemed once and is applied to the highest retail value item on transaction. No cash back. Not valid with any other offer. See store for details. Selection varies by store. Not valid towards downloadable content, gift cards, reservations or POSA cards. Not redeemable for cash. Offer valid in US and Puerto Rico and Guam. Maximum 3 coupons per day, per member.

Careful with using these with a PUR Pro membership. There have been many accounts banned for using these.
This is true. As per Gamestop's policies, they do not want members to share their certificates with other members. From personal experience, you will be fine if you only use up to three on your own personal account. If you do not wish to use your own, you can always create a separate account on gamestop.com, just for the certificates' usage.

also note that it isn't any purchase, as It isn't valid on PSN/XBL credit or memberships or preorders.

It also kinda sounds like as they are coupons you may not be able to use them all on a single transaction?

I was excited when I saw your subject but it's a bit misleading OP. Might want to change it.

As they are coupons, do they have an expiration date as well?

also note that it isn't any purchase, as It isn't valid on PSN/XBL credit or memberships or preorders.

It also kinda sounds like as they are coupons you may not be able to use them all on a single transaction?

I was excited when I saw your subject but it's a bit misleading OP. Might want to change it.

As they are coupons, do they have an expiration date as well?
If you read the terms and conditions, up to three certificates can be used at once on a single purchase, as long as they have different denominations, in this case $10, $15, and $25. Again, if you look in the terms and conditions the certificates cannot be used with: downloadable content, gift cards, reservations or POSA cards. My current set of certificates expire on June 30th.

This is true. As per Gamestop's policies, they do not want members to share their certificates with other members. From personal experience, you will be fine if you only use up to three on your own personal account. If you do not wish to use your own, you can always create a separate account on gamestop.com, just for the certificates' usage.
Can you explain that a little more please? I recently gave a b2g1 pre owned coupon to someone. Could I possibly get in trouble?

Dude, seriously?

To anyone wondering, this will get you banned. This user was on the site a few months ago and a ton of users got banned. He keeps popping up under different names.

Do not purchase from him.

Just another bump, I got banned and I had over two years of paid pro membership on my account. I would advise not using these.  How are you going to explain to the employee that you have poweruprewards coupons to use but you don't have a poweruprewards account?

bread's done
Back