H:60 dollar gc Best Buy W:60 dollar gc Gamestop/Amazon

p123p

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So I have a 60 dollar gift card to Best Buy and would like to trade it for a 60 dollar gift card to Gamestop or Amazon. If you are interested, inbox me or post on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a deal in place with VideoGamerGuy65560, sent the best buy gc to him and he has not replied to my pms. He also used the gift card on something because i just recently checked the balance and it's down to 10 dollars. Don't do any trades with VideoGamerGuy65560 until we resolved this issue.

[quote name='VideoGamerGuy65560']I checked the code when I got it. it only had $10 and change on it then.[/QUOTE]

Proof that I sent the gift card to him when it still had 60 dollars
http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q512/aznswag123/Screenshot2-1.jpg
http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q512/aznswag123/Screenshot1.png

I also checked the transition history via calling the best buy and it was used at 11:49 central time for 49.68 dollars. I did not use the gift card to purchase anything since I have sent the code to you. Why would I use the gift card anyway in this time period? It's stupid for anyone to use the gift card that they sent without getting the item you want from the other person yet.

Same man, I was going to do that trade too. As a new CAG, I recommend trading with people with higher feedback rating as they are unlikely to scam you.

Sorry to hear about this.

[quote name='p123p']Proof that I sent the gift card to him when it still had 60 dollars
http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q512/aznswag123/Screenshot2-1.jpg
http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q512/aznswag123/Screenshot1.png

I also checked the transition history via calling the best buy and it was used at 11:49 central time for 49.68 dollars. I did not use the gift card to purchase anything since I have sent the code to you. Why would I use the gift card anyway in this time period? It's stupid for anyone to use the gift card that they sent without getting the item you want from the other person yet.[/QUOTE]

Good job with the screenshots to cover your end. Hopefully you get it straightened out. I came to this post looking to trade with you also.

The whole issue is at a scale-mate, I have presented my statement and evidence to pooky but it seems like it is not convincing enough. I do not know whether this issue will rule in my favor or not but even if it rules in my favor, Videogamerguy65560 is going to basically come out on top imo. He's going to get a bad rep here and mostly will stop coming here while enjoying a 50 dollars purchase while I'm short 50 bucks but hey i get a "justice prevail" moment.

The thing is that bugging is that this videogamerguy65560 actually completed deals with other users while I was left hanging. One with one of our mods, pooky (ironically) and another with a user, krismx who actually completed a deal with him after I posted on videogamerguy65560 thread that I urged people to not trade with him at this moment.

I believe that we should get a another rule, a mandatory rule particularly. If you want to post something on the marketplace, you should post pictures of the items with proof of ownership and the date. Ex: If I want to put a copy of NBA 2k13 for sale, I would have to take a picture of the game with a paper with my username written on it and the date that it was taken and post it on the thread.

[quote name='p123p']The whole issue is at a scale-mate, I have presented my statement and evidence to pooky but it seems like it is not convincing enough. I do not know whether this issue will rule in my favor or not but even if it rules in my favor, Videogamerguy65560 is going to basically come out on top imo. He's going to get a bad rep here and mostly will stop coming here while enjoying a 50 dollars purchase while I'm short 50 bucks but hey i get a "justice prevail" moment.

The thing is that bugging is that this videogamerguy65560 actually completed deals with other users while I was left hanging. One with one of our mods, pooky (ironically) and another with a user, krismx who actually completed a deal with him after I posted on videogamerguy65560 thread that I urged people to not trade with him at this moment.

I believe that we should get a another rule, a mandatory rule particularly. If you want to post something on the marketplace, you should post pictures of the items with proof of ownership and the date. Ex: If I want to put a copy of NBA 2k13 for sale, I would have to take a picture of the game with a paper with my username written on it and the date that it was taken and post it on the thread.[/QUOTE]

No point to that rule in my opinion. They can have a picture of them with the item and just not send it to you so you'll still be screwed.

[quote name='lutz']Same man, I was going to do that trade too. As a new CAG, I recommend trading with people with higher feedback rating as they are unlikely to scam you.

Sorry to hear about this.[/QUOTE]
Couldn't stress this enough, especially on codes, trade with people that has at least 20 feedback.

[quote name='AJVtony831']No point to that rule in my opinion. They can have a picture of them with the item and just not send it to you so you'll still be screwed.[/QUOTE]

Yes they can still scam you but having pics of the item and proof of ownership, it takes out a lot of possible chances of a scam.

I'm dumbfounded how this issue is lasting longer than it has to be. I have not seen videogamerguy post any reasoning or explanation of this situation other than "I checked the code when I got it. it only had $10 and change on it then."

This videogamerguy is a piece of trash. This dude used up the remaining balance on the gift card (around 10 bucks). I mean scamming somone is pretty low, but to come back and to use the gc again for a merely 10 dollars? woww. What a loser.

Honest question: why didnt you just buy kindle gift cards from BB? Worst case the have $25 value cards so you have $10 bucks left in BB credit which would be safer to trade.

[quote name='p123p']This videogamerguy is a piece of trash. This dude used up the remaining balance on the gift card (around 10 bucks). I mean scamming somone is pretty low, but to come back and to use the gc again for a merely 10 dollars? woww. What a loser.[/QUOTE]

Had you considered contacting best buy and telling them that someone defrauded you out of a gift card? Ask them if they can tell you the store locations where the card was used. Then, present that info to pooky. Based on location, he may rule in your favor.

You seem pretty sincere so I hope it works out.

bread's done
Back