H: $65 in XBL Codes W: $51.80 Paypal or Referrals

Still will look like it was farmed codes, I'm pretty sure its risky.
I see, well I guess if you're worried about that then this isn't for you, and it's a fair enough concern I suppose. But my friend redeemed $40 on her account and that was only on 2 devices. Of course one anecdote isn't anything more than that, but there's that lol

Lol these are legit codes from gamestop. I redeemed like 30+ codes when the microsoft store had $15 codes for $5 last year after the promo codes...I think a few of these are fine.

Lol these are legit codes from gamestop. I redeemed like 30+ codes when the microsoft store had $15 codes for $5 last year after the promo codes...I think a few of these are fine.
Yeah people are paranoid just like the free $5 Playstation codes from sonyrewards few months back.

Last edited by a moderator:
So did I, but those codes weren't limit one per person. It was also such a big "we don't know what we're doing" that there's no way they would have slapped anyone's wrists over it...

Ah, find a deal on CAG, abuse it, try to sell back to other CAGs. What a great addition to this community you are. Children...

bread's done
Back