H: 90 day PS+ membership W: 30$ PSN credit

Disp0sable13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
so i bought the 3 pack of 30 day PS+ cards, thinking it was the 30$ PSN credit, and i needed the PSN credit.

i am willing to trade the 3 cards inside for 30$ in PSN credit.

if anyone needs one, lemme know, also willing to do one card for 10$ credit if you need some supplemental PS+ time.

yea i made a huge booboo and thought it was the 3 pack of 10$ cards, and from what i understand, im pretty much stuck with them.  i dont believe calling sony will do any good at all and theres no way they could credit me the 30$ i boo-boo'd

you should probably try selling them separately. i could see someone paying maybe $6 or $7 for one month to get in on a certain sale or the free games for a certain month.

considering the retail price of the card pack is 30$?
My point exactly. You're trying to sell these back for retail price on a "cheap ass gaming" forum lol. I get that you'd like to make your money back and you boo boo'd, it happens to the best of us but I'm just saying I don't think you'll have any luck here if it's not a deal. Most people are (still) trying to find 12 month cards for $30 so I guarantee you they wouldn't blink an eye at only 1/4 of that for the same price.

But hey, it doesn't hurt to try. I'd consider Amazon Marketplace or Ebay though. Or like someone else said, just eat the retail cost and add it to your account :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back