H.a.w.x. = Haze?

under_scorer

CAGiversary!
Has anyone else noticed that the cover art for the new Tom Clancy game H.A.W.X. looks strikingly similar to HAZE?

Compare:
Tom_Clancy's_H.A.W.X..jpg
Haze_boxart.jpg

[quote name='VipFREAK']I don't get it... but if anything it's just a coincidence.[/QUOTE]

Well surely it must be just a coincidence :lol: I doubt they wanted their game to have a resemblance to that...thing called Haze.

Then again they are both published by ubisoft...

I just thought it was odd that the first thing I thought when I saw this game was "Hey what's a demo of Haze doing in my Xbox Marketplace?"

Only thing I see similar is...
HAWX - HAZE. Two words that start with H and are four letters long.
Made by Ubisoft.
Both have yellow glass helmets with reflective view in them.
Faded background.

You know I haven't been following HAWX but I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with Haze in any relevant way.

Thread is full of contrarians, OP. :) I'd agree that they're notably similar. They both prominently feature a yellow-visored helmet against a grey background and a four-letter yellow lego that starts with "H A". Now I wonder if this was intentional-- hard to imagine wanting to associate your game with something as poorly received as Haze, but on the other hand it was heavily hyped and probably has a lot of name recognition, despite the bad reviews.

wat?

I know they're both Ubisoft games, which always plummet in price weeks after release. I'm sure HAWX will be no different.

I totally know what he's talking about.

Just look at Gina Gershon and Rosie O'Donnel, they could be twins!
gina-gershon-rocker1.jpg
rosie-hot-s&m-o%27donnell-view-lesbian-cop-leather-jimmy-kimmel-mama.jpg

They both have dark hair and they're wearing leather. There's no way this could be coincidence!

Does it look like a total rip-off? Nope.

Does it look like since both are from Ubisoft it is highly plausible that the same person did the cover art design for the two titles and we are seeing some traces of such? Yep.

bread's done
Back