H: All current and recent generation systems W: CYL

Cleaned up my list and removed some recently sold titles. Really looking for Resistance 2 if anyone has a copy they're willing to trade for a few titles on my list :)

[quote name='hiamiyumi']Do You still have Civilization Revolution - 360. ?
I wanna buy it from U[/quote]

I do indeed still have Civilization Revolution but I'm not interested in selling it at this time, trade only. Sorry.

hello there.

I'm interested in your blue dragon and psychonauts and have a slight interest in overlord.

The only things I have to offer really are: 3months XBL gold subscription card, 256mb xbox360 memory card and guitar hero world tour xbox360 (game only)

let me know if you'd be interested in makin a trade

[quote name='quakeman101']hello there.

I'm interested in your blue dragon and psychonauts and have a slight interest in overlord.

The only things I have to offer really are: 3months XBL gold subscription card, 256mb xbox360 memory card and guitar hero world tour xbox360 (game only)

let me know if you'd be interested in makin a trade[/quote]

Thx for the offer but unfortunately I'm not interested in any of those items. If you add to your trade list please drop me a line.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']haze ( s) for blue dragon?
haze # 2 for overlord?[/quote]

Thx for the offer but Haze actually isn't on my radar at the moment after hearing all of the bad reviews, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back