[H] Amiibo, DS Lite CiB, Games|| [W] See my list

TylorCardone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Hello! I have a couple of Amiibo I am looking to trade. My full list can be seen here.

Highlights (see full list for more items)

Haves:

Amiibo:

- King D3

- Robin

- Lucina

- Gold Mario

Games:

Heavy Rain (PS3)

Donkey Kong Country (SNES)

Sunset Overdrive (XB1)

Wolfenstein (XB1)

Miscellaneous: 

Surface RT Tablet with type keyboard (pictures)

DS Lite CiB (pictures)

Cards Against Humanity Expansion 1

Pokemon Cards (pictures)

Wants:

See full listing here. - Make sure to change tabs at the bottom

I have a Pokemon TCG Cart only and a Pokemon Silver Cart only if you are interested in those or any of the XB1 games you have listed as well for DeDeDe, robin, and Lucina

Would you take Resistance, Resistance 2 (limited edition cover), Beyond Two Souls, and Quest for Booty (digital code) for King DeDeDe?

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you take Resistance, Resistance 2 (limited edition cover), Beyond Two Souls, and Quest for Booty (digital code) for King DeDeDe?
I have no use for digital codes currently. I really like to have everything hard copy. Your offer is not bad, but I will pass for now. Thanks a lot for taking the time to offer.

I have no use for digital codes currently. I really like to have everything hard copy. Your offer is not bad, but I will pass for now. Thanks a lot for taking the time to offer.
No problem, thanks for getting back to me. I actually made a deal earlier to grab him, but if you change your mind or want another game to sweeten the deal, I wouldn't mind a second to keep boxed.

I was going to offer you Smash Bros. 64 last night, I had no idea it was going for so much on ebay!

bread's done
Back