H: Anime (Rare/OOP). W: Paypal

Zarkon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Have:

Kimagure Orange Road TV (Vol 1-12 box set with liner notes, only available directly from Animeigo, very OOP)

3057DE71-1E8F-4417-9320-B0A192B2CA50_zps3ycvoixb.jpg

Sailor Moon Movie Trilogy (The Dream Set) (OOP)

80EAD378-E387-404A-9CBA-C3F5BC498762_zpso6gwebph.jpg

Also:

Record of Agarest War Zero (360, game only):  $8

Record of Agarest War 2 (PS3, Sealed, CE):  $40

Want:

Paypal

Saitek X-52 Combo (or Joystick only, verified working)

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't even know Kimagure Orange Road was available in English. Alas, my PayPal is acting wonky at the moment (and I shouldn't really be spending any money right now anyway).

I didn't even know Kimagure Orange Road was available in English. Alas, my PayPal is acting wonky at the moment (and I shouldn't really be spending any money right now anyway).
Yeah it was released originally as a Box Set only back about 10-15 years ago, and then released as single DVDs a few years after.

Define 'with intros'? There's only one version of the box set that I'm aware of.

http://www.mania.com/kimagure-orange-road-tv-box-set_article_74674.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimagure_Orange_Road

Animeigo licensed the series for North America. A subtitled Laserdisc release was published beginning June 25, 1993.[6]

On February 1, 2002, a complete box set was released on DVD with updated and 'improved' translations from the earlier VHS and LD releases. However, the company's decision to remove the opening and ending songs from each episode on the DVD release was heavily criticized by fans, forcing AnimeEigo to release a public apology and a promise that they would correct their mistake once their initial press of the 'flawed' DVDs were depleted. After a lengthy remastering process, the company made good on their promise and gave buyers the option of mailing in their original DVDs to receive a version that had the themes intact, free of charge. AnimEigo's translations were not legally available outside of North America, and their license for the TV series and OVAs expired 10 years after the initial licensing, in July and August 2006 respectively.

bread's done
Back