H: Axiom Verge PS4 Code W: Offers or Trades

Would you be willing to take a MW3 DLC Collection 1 MAP PACK code ($15 retail) for the 1 Month PS Plus?

If not, I'm open to negotiation.

[quote name='evozakira']This is $1?

LA Noire The Naked City & Badge Pursuit Challenge DLC -[/QUOTE]

Yes. $1 Amazon GC or 100 MSP for it.

[quote name='finsfan0210']
Avoid and Beware of these traders whom I have had trouble with.
MannieTheDragon[/QUOTE]

Screw you. If anything , I'm the one that should be saying this about YOU!

You're pushy, impatient, and rude.

I explained that, with a full time job, wife, and 3 yeard old daughter, my situation has been hectic. And I simply didn't have the time to jump on this site every single time I received a new PM. But I explained that I'd get back to you as soon as possible. You however, couldn't wait 24 hours before sending me another rude, sarcastic PM expressing your unhappiness that I didn't drop everything to cater to you needs. At the same time feeling the need to question why I bothered joinging the site.

Then, I said I was no longer interested in trading with you. Because I have no desire to trade with someone that insults me because I'm not moving fast enough for him.

I'll be more than happy to forward the PM conversation to ANYONE that would like to see if for themselves.

Or, if you'd prefer, I can just include them in this message. I don't feel like having my reputation, as small as my feedback score is, pissed all over because you decided that I wasn't working as fast as you expected me to. Dick.

[quote name='MannieTheDragon']Screw you. If anything , I'm the one that should be saying this about YOU!

You're pushy, impatient, and rude.

I explained that, with a full time job, wife, and 3 yeard old daughter, my situation has been hectic. And I simply didn't have the time to jump on this site every single time I received a new PM. But I explained that I'd get back to you as soon as possible. You however, couldn't wait 24 hours before sending me another rude, sarcastic PM expressing your unhappiness that I didn't drop everything to cater to you needs. At the same time feeling the need to question why I bothered joinging the site.

Then, I said I was no longer interested in trading with you. Because I have no desire to trade with someone that insults me because I'm not moving fast enough for him.

I'll be more than happy to forward the PM conversation to ANYONE that would like to see if for themselves.

Or, if you'd prefer, I can just include them in this message. I don't feel like having my reputation, as small as my feedback score is, pissed all over because you decided that I wasn't working as fast as you expected me to. Dick.[/QUOTE]

Do me a favor and don't crap in my thread. This is why I should steer clear of newbs.

bread's done
Back