[H]Batman: Arkham City GOTY, Dead Space Crysis 2 and more(Steam and Origin keys) [W] eshop cards

NeoRez

CAGiversary!
As we know game titles such as Super Smash Bros. U will be coming out, and Bayonetta 1 and 2 are out for the Wii U. I'm currently unemployed right now, so getting money is a pain in the rear for my costly hobby. I came unto the realization that I have numerous steam keys from the humblebundle sales, so I was hoping I could do a type of exchange for nintendo eshop gift cards. I'm unsure on how to do this on here safely, I'm under the assumption it's a "hope the other person doesn't try to con you out of free items". If trading steam keys are unallowed, please let me know. I read the FAQ and didn't see anything saying I can't, but I may have read over it.

As I said I have quite a few, too many to post in the topic title, so I'll just list the games and what DRM they require. If you feel the price is too high, let me know I'm willing to negotiate, and also if you feel the prices are odd(the Nintendo eshop has odd increments for the purchases, it's $10, $20, $35, and $50), I'll bundle some of the games together for a discount, depending on which games you're looking to get.

Steam

1 Batman: Arkham City GOTY $20

1 Batman: Arkham Origins DLC (Not a Season pass, it's the new millenium skins pack) $5

1 Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box $20

1 Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising $20

1 Cities in Motion 2 $20

1 Crysis 2 Maximum Edition $20

1 Dead Space 1 $10

1 F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin (On Steam, ironically) $15

1 F.E.A.R. 3 $20

1 Gotham City Imposters: Professional Kit $10

1 Guardians of Middle-earth $20

1 Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC $10

1 Magicka +2 DLC $10

1 Medal of Honor(Most recent one I believe) $20