H: Batman Arkham Knight Limited Edition W: PayPal

r3galbum

CAGiversary!
Hey all! I was wondering if anyone would be interested in purchasing my order of the PS4 Batman Arkham Knight Limited edition. This is what it comes with: 

• Custom Art Book - 80 Page, Full Color Art Book Showcasing the concept art of Batman Arkham Knight
  • Limited Edition Steel Book - Unique Steel Book case and game disc
  • Comic Book - Limited Edition DC Comics Batman: Arkham Knight #0 Comic Book
  • Exclusive Character Skin Pack - Three Unique Skins from DC Comics - The New 52
  • Batman Memorial Statue - Imposing statue commemorating Gotham's Protector, the Dark Knight

The only thing is that I would like to keep just the steelbook. I'm going to be selling this for $79.96 + shipping towards your address. Paypal payment only. 

9zLagEUl.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol what? I said I wanted the steelbook. Not steelbook AND game. I've already got a copy of the game on pre-order. Before commenting, I'd appreciate it if you read everything first @iNICK20

Lol what? I said I wanted the steelbook. Not steelbook AND game. I've already got a copy of the game on pre-order. Before commenting, I'd appreciate it if you read everything first @iNICK20
Dont worry about guy. I think your price is very fair. Even more so since you are including the game. I think you could make all your money back and then some.

Haha thanks guys! I'm just trying to give someone else a chance to get this before I cancel my order. I'll give this until tomorrow before I cancel it.

Dude if you get no takers, you'll make a killing off eBay for all that stuff. (By killing I mean at least your money back)

bread's done
Back